Re: Can’t claim 61 gifts from DLC (XBOX)

by MRVNolympus

Original Post

Re: sticker shop still bugged on ps4.

★★★ Newbie

David, please help, I have the same problem, I can't open my presents, I don't want to lose my account.

Message 71 of 81 (1,807 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm going to open a new thread about it.

Message 72 of 81 (1,771 Views)

★★★★ Novice

https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/?pid=A

Here's a link to file a report with the FTC since EA won't do anything. It only takes a couple of minutes.

Message 73 of 81 (1,651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me and all but on ps5

Message 74 of 81 (1,567 Views)

Re: Can’t claim 61 gifts from DLC (XBOX)

★★★ Newbie

Not so long ago I saw a video just showing of some mods and I wanted to mess around with it a little bit for myself little did I know that everythime I would kill a zombie I would get a sticker in the sticker shop so now my sticker shop is bricked and I can't do anything else than looking at the message on the screen "Stocking sticker shop..." with no way to exit, is there a way to remove the stickers? (When I run the game without mods they are still there)

Message 75 of 81 (1,183 Views)

Re: Unable to open 62 gifts in sticker shop.

★★★ Newbie

How did you fix it

Message 76 of 81 (992 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This hasn’t been fixed. I purchased all the DLC and had the same problem. This was a year ago and even though it shows 49 stickers gifts, none open up. I’ve opened 5 tickets to EA and each time they say it’s a known issue and they are not able to fix it. I’ve asked them to completely reset my gift count and take the loss but they can’t even do that. Best you can do is request a refund if it’s not too late.

i should mention that if you get a character from a coin purchase pack that you would have gotten from the DLC packs stickers, the game will freeze and you will not get that character, EVER!!!

Message 77 of 81 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I fix it?

Message 78 of 81 (757 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I have the same problem with m account can you fix it

Message 79 of 81 (387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have like 42 gifts and they won't load fix your damn game and people might not get board every hour that passess because they want their stuff the people bought selfish just selfish fix it please also your games are pay to win 

Message 80 of 81 (213 Views)