Unable to Connect to EA Servers for PvZ GW (I'm going crazy)

by SynestheteSnow

Original Post

Re: Unable to Connect to EA Servers for PvZ GW (I'm going crazy)

★★★ Newbie

Same 

Message 51 of 55 (1,876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My router (FRITZ!Box) had a children filter as default (my own choice for new devices). 

wenn I Set it to „no restrictions“ PVZ could connect. Standard smile

Message 52 of 55 (1,486 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have been unable to connect to Turf Takeover on the North American servers since May 18th 2022. I am able to connect to "Mixed Mode" but not "Turf Takeover". When I try TT it will begin Matchmaking and will say, "searching for best match" "best match found" stall for a moment and then "Failed to connect to the game session, please try again." It does this on 3 different accounts in my household. 

If I connect to the European server, then it works fine, albeit a worse ping as I am in US Central Time Zone. 

I have worked through troubleshooting with EA Support on Twitter to no avail. Please help. 

Both Xbox Series X and Xbox One

Message 53 of 55 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m still having the same exact problem on the new game plants versus zombies two garden warfare unable to connect continues to say error when connecting to servers every other game I have works for EA so I’m not even sure what the problem is

Message 54 of 55 (840 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You guys need to come up with a real solution.  You keep directing people to this troubleshooting guide that does not help 90% of the people with problems.  This is an EA problem, not a network or console problem.  

Message 55 of 55 (464 Views)