The balance between Plants & Zombies

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Re: The balance between Plants & Zombies

★★ Pro
It is a decent legendary, but is limited, I agree. Thing is for any high cost gravestone, you take the risk of losing them if you play guardian, and smarty now even has the freeze and bounce gravestone
I used to have them in my Impfinity deck, but it seemed like when I was going to play binary stars, the game was basically done. Same issue that i have with the sharktronic and plankwalker, but I still use plankwalker for just in case the game actually lasts 8 rounds. Usually I would have to guess 4-7 are when I win the most. Not very often in 4 rounds, but I have done it plenty of times and without hearty trait(meaning no going viral/fossilhead/sport decks or Zombology...you know the ones the majority complains about)
Usually when I win in four its with duckytube, then disconaut and either the +3 strength to ducky, or the Impfinity twins,
and the main thing is to not trigger the block meter.
Message 51 of 111 (4,681 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
So round 1 I like to play plantar warlord . It can only be stopped by a trasmog the new pumpkin or shadows do 5 damage in the center lane. Round 2 I like to play fossil head. Round 4 I play my 2nd evolved foil head round 4 I win with going viral. I also pack the deck with the stompladon a zombie can't be hurt draw a card the 1 brain professional that draws a card when played going viral draw a card . Cheese cutter for card draw and the new purple Dino to roar his lane clear. Good luck trying to stop warlord or 4 arm bandit be for I play fossil jead
Message 52 of 111 (4,676 Views)

★★ Pro
Actually Grass Knuckles supertrick ground pound will also kill the gladiator. And on a completely different subject, I am jealous of all your sparks. I don't think I need that many to have everything, but I still am jealous of all those sparks.
Message 53 of 111 (4,662 Views)

★ Guide

@UnholyJuggernaut Sure, if you get the perfect draw, it's hard to lose. Especially with your assumption that the plant player will be playing nothing in response...c'mon now

Message 54 of 111 (4,658 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hoping 50 new cards will drop and I can use my sparks to craft if a interesting build comes to mind. My brother keep saying he thinks the game is Turing into luck. And he hopes it don't turn into uno game. Some strategy but a lot of luck
Message 55 of 111 (4,646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
I was wrong, I would not even be close to complete. I miscalculated...it's a good amount, don't get me wrong but that's around 18 legendary, and I know I need alot more than that to have four of everything, but with your sparks I could probably get everything that I don't have but still want. Some of the cards are too expensive for me to care about having 4 when I probably would never have more than two in a deck

And I guess in one respect, your brother is right....look at pineclones and molekale and now that transfiguration. Even the meh reincarnation...there is lots of people who have fun with the randomness and the luck of the draw so to speak. But if you want to go strategy, you can make a deck that requires a lot of thinking, and is more than capable of competing
I think that it's good that you have the choice, and it is a choice between taking the easy way to the top, or perhaps you take longer, but getting there with a deck from your own conjuring is more fulfilling, and usually the deck will get you there again with a few minor tweaks, and again. Something to think about for next season
Message 56 of 111 (4,642 Views)

★★ Guide

Strategy gets screwed up by card draw, unless your strategy can deal with it.. say 80% of the time. Initial card draw.. can make or break, unless your cards can conjure more cards.. which I do believe they did. However you come across a certain hero, expect cards from the suit that hero has, but no they can have anything.. 

Message 57 of 111 (4,611 Views)

★★ Guide

Just to add more salt - just watched FryEmUp do a Stompadon, Triplication deck with Fossilhead with going viral and out of 10 games in Taco league, 7 conceded before they lost. SO, for those that thought I was just moaning about these Zombies being OP.. plants need a boost, and zombies need a nerf.

Message 58 of 111 (4,601 Views)

★ Guide

I'm pretty sure that I also concede if I am about to lose and can do nothing about it. He also had the same record as he pretty much always does. His only outlier was a 6-4 beta carrotina and 7-3 boogaloo 

Message 59 of 111 (4,590 Views)

★★ Guide

Most were not on the next turn losing they generally conceded as Fossilhead was too buffed, add going viral.. its game over. High health, and high hit power why on earth does this creature need to be untrickable?

Message 60 of 111 (4,591 Views)