State of game pc?

by king8-savage

Original Post

Accepted Solution

State of game pc?

★★★★ Novice

so i want to buy pvz garden warfare on pc but i don't know if the server are full-ish can a pc player tell me

Message 1 of 3 (1,003 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: State of game pc?

★★★★★ Expert

I play on PC NA East and GW, the population is mixed but you can get full matches of the Gardens and Graveyards mode, but the other modes are mostly empty, barring some Team Vanquish players with smaller matches. You can also get some Garden Ops with other people fairly often.

On GW2, you will get more players in the Turf Takeover mode and the portal, and some small numbers of other players of the Garden/Graveyard Ops, but the other modes are largely empty. GW2 has hacker issues on PC though.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (936 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

I play on PC NA East and GW, the population is mixed but you can get full matches of the Gardens and Graveyards mode, but the other modes are mostly empty, barring some Team Vanquish players with smaller matches. You can also get some Garden Ops with other people fairly often.

On GW2, you will get more players in the Turf Takeover mode and the portal, and some small numbers of other players of the Garden/Graveyard Ops, but the other modes are largely empty. GW2 has hacker issues on PC though.

Message 2 of 3 (937 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Iron_Guard8 Excuse me, how can I change region in GW1?
Message 3 of 3 (492 Views)