Season 60 isn't ending (PvZ: Heroes)

by MrMarciooo77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Season 60 isn't ending (PvZ: Heroes)

★★★ Apprentice

Ever since Season 1 ended, every subsequent season in PvZ: Heroes has lasted 5 weeks. The last season ended on January 9th, so the current season is supposed to end on February 13th. Before that happens, the game shows a countdown on the multiplayer menu a week before the end of the season. However, as of February 6th that countdown isn't present. There were some reports by dataminers that season 60 (the one we're currently on) is the last season coded into the game. Hopefully something will be done about it one way or another.

Message 1 of 23 (14,126 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Season 60 isn't ending (PvZ: Heroes)

★★★ Apprentice

1p.png2p.png

It appears that the seasons have been reinstated.

View in thread

Message 22 of 23 (4,387 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@MrMarciooo77 Do you think it is likely the devs will program more seasons in?
Message 2 of 23 (13,772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This game is still very active please sort this soon

Message 3 of 23 (13,737 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've gone through multiple EA consultants and don't think it's super likely. We can hope that someone is still working on the game somehow after all these years, but given the nonexistent communication since the latest balance patch (which was like, what, 5 or 6 years ago now?) doesn't bode well for the foreseeable future.

Message 4 of 23 (13,710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The least they could do is let the game keep going and add more seasons. No ones expecting any more content. 

Message 5 of 23 (13,604 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@MrMarciooo77 Really hope they update! This has been my go-to casual game for years.
Message 6 of 23 (11,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please update and fix the seasons! this game still has an active playerbase!

Message 7 of 23 (10,440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This player group is so active, how can EA just abandon this game?! There’s active YouTube content creators, the Reddit community, discord community…

Please fix the ranked season! 

Message 8 of 23 (10,125 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@MrMarciooo77 They really need to see that PVZ heroes is still active, it doesn't take much to make us pleased just add a more seasons. They shouldn't just abandon a game like this!
Message 9 of 23 (10,063 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Mnemus Same... It's the one I revert to on so many occasions, I still love it, even without new content.
Don't get me wrong, I'd really appreciate seeing new content, but given the age of the game, just keeping it cycling over is sufficient. I'd hate to think it simply had the plug pulled.
Message 10 of 23 (9,434 Views)