Reset password

by 13pxejj8jv1q

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reset password

★★★ Newbie

My son was able to play his game on my daughter's Xbox a few weeks ago but when he tries to play on my Xbox it says to scar QR code and to restet his password and accept licensing agreement....I reset his password and confirmed everything but when he tries to play, itll pop up with the same thing again. I even restarted the Xbox......I've never been this frustrated 

Message 1 of 8 (3,130 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reset password

Community Manager

Hi there, @13pxejj8jv1q 

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. Try going to profile.ea.com. Log in here and see if the Terms and Conditions can be accepted. If that happens, try playing again. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,069 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @13pxejj8jv1q 

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. Try going to profile.ea.com. Log in here and see if the Terms and Conditions can be accepted. If that happens, try playing again. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 8 (3,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where is the Terms and Conditions? Not able to find it anywhere once logged in. 

Message 3 of 8 (2,794 Views)

Community Manager

@MauAlva07 

Normally, you're presented with it when logging in. Where are you logging in at?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 8 (2,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have almost the same problem, but it says that I've got a password reset email to outlook. There is nothing in my outlook, please tell me if theres any other way to do this, because I've been trying to work this out for few months.

Message 5 of 8 (2,534 Views)

Community Manager

@Minipossu05 

It's possible that email ended up in a spam or junk folder. Did you check those? Also, are you sure you're resetting the password for the account you're trying to play on?

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 8 (2,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I have checked every gmail junk folder etc... and it says that all I have to do is to reset my password. So I believe it's asking that. Standard smile

Message 7 of 8 (2,405 Views)

Community Manager

@Minipossu05 

This is something an advisor will need to help with. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 8 (2,359 Views)