Pvz heroes zombies op

by balancedgameplay

Original Post

Pvz heroes zombies op

★★★ Novice
I feel that zombies are pulling ahead of plants in many different ways but when it comes down to it. It's all about money and how much you got to spend on it. Zombies in set 3 got major buffs imortica is now busted and I can't even play against Neptuna they are just that op why is it if you bounus attack with a double strike plant only 1 attack happens but if you bounus attack a frenzy with deadly you whole defense is gone because it keeps attacking also if a frenzy attack a 1 hp wall nut and repeater is behind it guess what happens if you guessed the repeater loses an attack you would be right because the frenzy attacks the wall but kills it then the peashooter attacks once but then the frenzy attacks again and kills it WHAT what happened to my second attack oh but nobody cares because clique peas are op they are not that bad yes if you let them they can be ridiculous but it was the only thing we have against the sneaky imp and their deadly bs now in this set they got even more op what why they were good enough why another they got better easily accessible cards better legendaries and a bunch af records that only helped what a plants got where nerfs why clique peas got nerfed Venus flytrap planet got nerfed and so on I play wall knight a bunch so that one hurt a freakin ton why they nerf heartichoke again why and the sneaky class got a common that makes any card deadly for 1 brain this game is the most unbalanced thing I could think of please if you have a different opinion please tell me I'm willing to argue all day
Message 1 of 1 (667 Views)