Pvz adventures return plz!

by 11r9p3846v64

Original Post

Pvz adventures return plz!

★★★★ Novice

Ok so ik I might be 100% in the wring forum, but theres something that I do request, the return of pvz aeventures. Heres my reasons why:

1. The game is really fun ever since it was first released, planting plants on ground make sure to always use the spray if the plants are down or just need it for upgrades, the 3d like stuff, towns people, the 3d like crazy dave new plants, and more, its so amazing.

2. I havent gotten far in the story because of resets somehow, however still amazing.

3. Using zombies to attack other peoples house with a strategic role, it was another cool mechanic

And 4. Although yes flash is shutting down, but should there at least be a downlpad port that can not only be connected, but also on mobile like android?

Ik that might be hard due to many other recent projects in the work, but I do hope it comes back, because it was fun.

Plz popcap, plz have it return.

#justice_for_pvzadventures and #save_pvzadventures

Message 1 of 4 (1,279 Views)

Re: Pvz adventures return plz!

★★★★★ Apprentice
@11r9p3846v64 People still remember PVZ Adventures? It's closed for like 6 years now. I miss that game so much Frown
Message 2 of 4 (1,245 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Its funny how people want that game back. The way I remember it, is that a lot of people hated it because you had to share the game with people to continue.

It was an okay game, but I didn't like it as much as the original. PvZ 1 is still the best.

Message 3 of 4 (1,052 Views)

★★ Guide
Nah don’t ask for PvZ adventures, ask for PvZ adventures 2!
Message 4 of 4 (974 Views)