Re: PvZ endless survival reset to flag 0

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PvZ endless survival reset to flag 0

★★★ Newbie

Hi:

I need help! I’m playing PvZ HD on iOS 14. My endless survival in PvZ keeps resetting itself to zero flag after I quit and re-enter the PvZ app. How can I fix it?

Many thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (930 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@lrc487 Can you try going through our Apple troubleshooting steps and let us know if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (808 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@lrc487 Can you try going through our Apple troubleshooting steps and let us know if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (809 Views)