Re: PvZ app crashes during "Portal Combat" minigame.

by lovehandles8

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Thanks. I've reported this issue as well. I'm attempting to tweet @popcap and @plantsvszombies but they're ignoring me. I think I'm just going to keep pestering them until I get a response. This is really inappropriate behavior from the developer behind an app regarded as "Essentials" by Apple. A bug this easy to replicate should not persist for YEARS. it's ridiculous. 

Message 21 of 42 (6,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem! And it's been a year since this comments! The app crash when the portal change for the first time
Message 22 of 42 (5,939 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I want a refund.

I expect better from a big name developer.

Message 23 of 42 (5,890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow. Year and a half. Crashes for me. iPad Air 2. I'm gonna try some things and tell y'all if i find a way around it.

Message 24 of 42 (5,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s a very consistent bug, why not fixed??

Message 25 of 42 (4,820 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Two years later and still the same issue (on iOS 9, 10 AND 11): The infuriating „problem" is that they fixed this bug long ago for the new crappy „free to play" version of PvZ which they exchanged the premium version with (pay once, play forever) after Popcap had sold its soul.

This really speaks volumes. All we costumers who paid for the game (and are only able to access anymore thanks to the App Store cloud saving feature) are left with this bug while the basically same free version got a fix for it ages ago. They probably don’t fix this for the premium version cause they want us to ditch it and have us pay 100s of Dollars for in-App purchases and watch tons of ads in the inferior, greedy free2play version of the same game.

Says a lot how they treat once loyal customers. If you don‘t invest a small fortune in one of their greedy cash grab versions of once respected franchises than they don‘t even take a little time to reply let alone fix a bug that‘s known for two years and has been fixed for the other version long ago. Shame on Popcap and shame on EA aka the devil.

But just for info for people who always blame EA - Popcap happily sold out for many $$$ and already decided before they got bought by EA that they wouldn‘t make quality premium games and only focus on cash grab F2P stuff anymore. Fine ... But not taking care of a 2 year old mini game and achievement breaking bug just because the customers use the paid once version is really low - Even for PopChEAp

Message 26 of 42 (4,237 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Any word? It’s still crashing
Message 27 of 42 (3,998 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seriously? This is lame.  This is such an easy fix, and they are straight up ignoring this for years.  

Message 28 of 42 (3,881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with version 1.9.13(4129)

Message 29 of 42 (3,851 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I think it's very serious to have the same problem after all this time, it's not normal not to find a solution to such a simple bug

ShowBox Tutuapp Mobdro

Message 30 of 42 (3,767 Views)