Re: PvZ 3 Reimagination Concepts

by FantastiXxPVZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PvZ 3 Reimagination Concepts

★ Pro

It has been a few months since  the announcement. For some reason community isn't involved in reimagination process. And lack of communication is one of the reasons why the process happened. 

I suggest we collect ideas for the game in this topic for devs to get inspiration from.

Preference options like portrait mode vs landscape mode might require additional topic.

Message 1 of 9 (1,630 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

I'm sorry, but going to zero communication is already moving in the wrong direction.

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (1,168 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Perks instead of huge stat increase

Levelling system right now creates two extremes: we are either underlevelled, locked out of content and struggle to play, or overlevelled and no challenge left. Middle ground is not stable.

I propose using perks. With levels plants/zombies get symbolic stat increase and perks at certain thresholds.

For example, Buttercup could get regen and recreating itself upon languishing a zombie . Hot dog imp could get a second dash and immunity to projectiles. Hydrangea could get AoE and regen.

This way we have more gameplay and a proper reason to grind. No need for level requirements

Message 2 of 9 (1,615 Views)

★★ Guide
@voidlistener " For some reason community isn't involved in reimagination process."
Because the Community aren't game designers.
"And lack of communication is one of the reasons why the process happened. "
They never stated that
Message 3 of 9 (1,602 Views)

★ Pro
@suchti0352 I suppose I mixed it up with BfN. Also, there are no posts to check up for some reason. Anyway, artificially slow game progress stayed during whole soft launch. But I have to agree that at the end game received some really neat improvements
While Community aren't game designers, we can still give our feedback
Message 4 of 9 (1,586 Views)

★ Pro

Sun Producers

An option to choose between different sunproducers would be nice. Different sun patterns, different plantfood and taco effects

And if somehow Sunflower makes it to the lawn one day, we can give them designated places. For examples,Sunflower could stay at 2nd column. Sunshrooms could have angle 3-4-5 formation, Twin Sunflowers could hang out at the fifth column. Just some additional focus on positioning your plants

Message 5 of 9 (1,584 Views)

★★★ Expert

New Plants:

I know 39 plants is much small. And 3-4 Plants in Devour Tower are smaller. Maybe add Upcoming Plants like Burstberry and Sun-Shroom?

Message 6 of 9 (1,553 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm sorry, but going to zero communication is already moving in the wrong direction.

Message 7 of 9 (1,169 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@FantastiXxPVZ true, at this point I feel like they might have actually silently cancelled the game.
Message 8 of 9 (1,086 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@AhaKonskyKokot47 wrote:
@FantastiXxPVZtrue, at this point I feel like they might have actually silently cancelled the game.

Which would be too bad, because I know alot of people that really want it to release and it would be a horrible mistake if EA let that happen.

Message 9 of 9 (1,063 Views)