Purchased two copies, but both have the same product code

by csnellgrove

Original Post

Purchased two copies, but both have the same product code

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the Origin game manager on my and my son's computer with the intention of purchasing PVZ garden warefare for both of us so we could play together.  He is under 13 so when I installed the Origin game manager on his PC I created a child's account for him.  At Origin.com I purchased two copies of the game under my account, and was very frustrated to find that we couldn't download them both at the same time, because I had to be logged in to the Origin game manager as my account in order to download and install the games.  It took us several hours to download and install.  Now we can't each play because the product codes are the same for each game on each PC.  And by the way, the product codes are not delivered in the conformation emails as you state your website.  Also, although I got billed twice for each game purchase, the conformation number is also the same for each purchase.  Because of this we now cannot play at all, and I'm not even sure if we will be able to play at the same time.  This is extremely frustrating.  I need the correct product codes for each game, and I need conformation that we will both be able to play at the same time, me on my account, and him on his child's account. 

Message 1 of 3 (414 Views)

Re: Purchased two copies, but both have the same product code

★★★ Newbie

I said that both conformation emails came with the same conformation number.  That's incorrect.  I do have two different conformation numbers.

Message 2 of 3 (410 Views)

Re: Purchased two copies, but both have the same product code

Hero

Answer HQ is a community based public, mostly technical, support forum. To contact an EA Advisor directly you will have to go to:

http://help.ea.com/contact-us

then you can create a new conversation with an EA advisor by clicking "New Conversation".

Then you have to select the product you want help with, the platform and the topic

When you have done that you need to select the method to make contact with EA

The available methods depend time of day, time of week and holidays in the country selected in the selector in the top right corner:

Changing the above language to United States or similar can sometime make live chat appear if it's not available in your country.

I hope this guide helps you properly contact a EA representative.

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 3 (408 Views)