Plants vs zombies xbox one Trying to play split screen

by steppchild

Original Post

Plants vs zombies xbox one Trying to play split screen

★★★ Newbie

Trying to play spit screen but it wants me to sign in as somebody.  I tried  to just do guest but it keeps telling me there was a problem but it should work if I try again but it keeps doing the same thing. It worked the other day.  What is it with this game???  We bought it for my 5 year old son but it's so damn complicated he can't do it by himself.  And what is with having to subscribe to xbox gold?  Should have bought another playstation.

Message 1 of 4 (389 Views)

Re: Plants vs zombies xbox one Trying to play split screen

Hero (Retired)

This game isn't on playstation 

As for the guest thing, try to just make a random dummy account to play on as a guest or contact Xbox Support to see what they have as a solution. If i knew more id tell you but i don't have an xbox yet, PS4 and PC so far. If i find anything ill tag it to you here and you will get an email about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(っ◕‿◕)っ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did my post solve your question? please click ⇨ Accept as Solution & Award me and click the ⇨ XP Button!
Do you need further assistance? PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

- Branden / MorningTimeCloud

Message 2 of 4 (385 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You need Xbox gold as the game is primarily a multiplayer online game.  Even the splitscreen pings online to collect the coins at the end of the round.  

The second account is just a guest account and doesnt need gold or anything like that.  

Additionally, I do want to point out the game is rated as follows:

Everyone 10+ - 

Animated BloodCrude HumorFantasy Violence
Message 3 of 4 (380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It used to let us play spit screen without the account

Message 4 of 4 (374 Views)