Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Plants vs Zombies for Nintendo Switch?

by DenisDM11

Original Post

Plants vs Zombies for Nintendo Switch?

★★ Newbie
I've heard that Plants vs Zombies for PS3 / Xbox 360 / PSVita is the best version and I think since the Nintendo Switch is still a new console and that you already have a finished game where you only need to optimize it, it would be a good idea to Port it over to the switch. Plus, with the Joycons they would be perfect for the co-op / vs modes.
Message 1 of 3 (10,116 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ArdasDragon We don't know if a Switch version of the game will see the light of day. I personally love this console so I totally agree with you that a port would be great. Standard smile

Keep an eye on our social channels to be aware of all the latest news : Facebook & Twitter

Have a nice day.

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 2 of 3 (9,829 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie
Hey , EA , can you bring the REAL VERSION OF PLANTS V.S. ZOMBIES on nintendo switch ? Like it was really good on xbox 360 and one , like the versus mode and stuff , i like that old game a lot
Message 3 of 3 (5,964 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help