Plants vs Zombies for Nintendo Switch?

by ArdasDragon

Original Post

Plants vs Zombies for Nintendo Switch?

★★★ Newbie
I've heard that Plants vs Zombies for PS3 / Xbox 360 / PSVita is the best version and I think since the Nintendo Switch is still a new console and that you already have a finished game where you only need to optimize it, it would be a good idea to Port it over to the switch. Plus, with the Joycons they would be perfect for the co-op / vs modes.
Message 1 of 5 (22,819 Views)

Re: Plants vs Zombies for Nintendo Switch?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ArdasDragon We don't know if a Switch version of the game will see the light of day. I personally love this console so I totally agree with you that a port would be great. Standard smile

Keep an eye on our social channels to be aware of all the latest news : Facebook & Twitter

Have a nice day.

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 2 of 5 (22,492 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey , EA , can you bring the REAL VERSION OF PLANTS V.S. ZOMBIES on nintendo switch ? Like it was really good on xbox 360 and one , like the versus mode and stuff , i like that old game a lot
Message 3 of 5 (18,627 Views)

★★ Novice
plants vs zombies 1 for ps4 and nintendo switch

@EA_Billie  schrieb:

Hey @ArdasDragon We don't know if a Switch version of the game will see the light of day. I personally love this console so I totally agree with you that a port would be great. Standard smile

Keep an eye on our social channels to be aware of all the latest news : Facebook & Twitter

Have a nice day.

hello EA staff I find plants vs zombies 1 cool but it would be cool if it also comes on ps4 / nintendo switch instead it is exclusive to xbox

Message 4 of 5 (7,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I Have the best Console Nintendo  Switch i will play Plants Vs Zombies on my switch  Please Ea make for the nintendo switch thank you Have A Nice Day
Message 5 of 5 (6,929 Views)