Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare-Error. Unable to join a session

by Yoshimitsu_52

Original Post

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare-Error. Unable to join a session

★★★ Newbie

Thanks EA.

My kid comes over and is unable to find any matching game sessions. Game and origin are both connected, however there are simply no games available for him to join.

This is poor and unacceptable,

Resolve please

Message 1 of 7 (4,959 Views)

Re: Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare-Error. Unable to join a session

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Good morning.  You posted a complaint in here on the peer to peer website, Answer HQ, as if you believed that you were on the official Help Center site.  EA, as a corporate entity, doesn't participate as a member of the AHQ community.  I also don't see any information in your complaint that would allow me to offer any suggestion for you to try as Self-Help, sorry. 

Message 2 of 7 (4,893 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Yoshimitsu_52 wrote:

Resolve please

@Yoshimitsu_52 

You have had the reply you needed from AHQ  two days ago (stay on Help Center).  You haven't acknowledged.

Message 3 of 7 (4,841 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

As Everybody can see the arrogance and the careless behavior of the EA-people - there is one question to you. How long - do you think - can you continue to **bleep** around with your customers before nearly all of em are run away to other game-companies?

About the "unable to join session" - error: the game PVZ-GW does not give any useful Information (as always) about the Problem and just states that the user should check the network settings.

The Error seems to be random for me because sometimes there are no problems with a connection to a lobby and at other times you get it in loads.

The only pattern i can see is that you can get in runnning games easier than in lobbies.

The Game also tries to connect to the same lobbies. It would be a great help, if PVZ avoids those lobbies at the next try and stores the blacklist at least for some time (like one day).

But as always There is no solution at the horizon and you get no info on updates from EA.

I just found the Option to shutdown the voice-function by clicking around in the menues. Thanx EA

Message 4 of 7 (4,487 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I'm confused.  Gorath's resonse clearly indicates he doesn't work for EA (neither do I), but it reads like you assume he does?

Either way...

Garden Ops is hosted by players and comes with all the issues of player hosted games have.

Best you can do is forward your ports and hope the host has is internet setup properly too.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/online-ports-to-open-pvz-garden-warfare-pc/

If you host you will have better success with games going from start to finish.

If Multiplayer is your issue, that is hosted on EA Servers.  There is no lobby system for multiplayer, it just goes straight into the server.

Just be sure your internet is unobstructed by things like firewalls, antivirus and your connection is solid/strong.

Close down unneeded programs running.  Make sure nobody in your house is hoggin bandwidth.

Message 5 of 7 (4,479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow you could not be more rude.  You should be fired!

Message 6 of 7 (4,300 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Try reading the entire thread for content and you should realize that you have blundered big time. 

Message 7 of 7 (4,295 Views)