Plants pending.

by CodysDad0606

Original Post

Plants pending.

★★★ Newbie

My son has PVZ2 on his iPhone which is set up with family sharing. He has requested to buy several plants which I have approved however they are all currently sat at pending. I can’t reset to try and repurchase. Any ideas. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,351 Views)

Re: Plants pending.

Community Manager

@CodysDad0606  Hi, in that case there's not a lot that can be done other than waiting. It's been about 24h now, has the purchase completed or failed? Have you been able to make purchases with the family sharing in the past?

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s been around 10 days and still pending 

Message 3 of 5 (1,333 Views)

Community Manager

Oh wow, can I check that the money definitely wasn't taken? If it was, please reach out to Apple support. 

If the money wasn't taken, can you try restarting your device if you haven't already? If there's some stuck memory/caching issues that should help. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I’m a 14-year-old kid and I been playing this game for over 4 years I think and I finally got the game back and purchase some plants but there's one that it's still pending by the way waiting and I don't know how to get it I tried resetting my phone and didn't work and I also completely deleted the game and still didn't do anything if you could help it would be very appreciated and thank you 

Message 5 of 5 (774 Views)