Re: Plants Vs. Zombies Giga-Gargantuar Glitch

by Drake110105

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants Vs. Zombies Giga-Gargantuar Glitch

★★★ Newbie

There currently is a bug with Plants Vs. Zombies for Android. Upon encountering Giga-Gargantuar in Endless Survival he will not die.

I've done research and he should take 300 damage and go down. I've hit him with 10 instant kills plus all my lawn defense and he does not die. He does not even throw his imp. He just smashes through my lawn and destroys everything.

This kinda ruins the game for me as Endless Survival is my favorite mode.
My phone is the Galaxy Note Edge, I'm running Kit Kat 4.4.4 and Plants Vs. Zombies version 1.1.6.

I've cleared game cache and data, uninstalled and then redownloaded the game, and tried my roommate's Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GTS6102. The same problem persists. I've read reviews on Google Play and it seems to be a common bug multiple users are having across multiple devices.

I just wanted to know if this is a known bug and if there is a fix for it or if one is being worked on.

Cheers!

Message 1 of 10 (17,877 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Android with ads, Plants Vs. Zombies invincible Giga-Gargantuar

★★★ Newbie
I got the same problem dude. All you can do is make sure you have a lot of sun and let the lawnmowers kill the giga-gargantuars (it seems to be the only thing that kills em). After that, try to make a solid defense and it might keep you going for a few rounds. Here's a tip: if you use the strategy that involves gloomshrooms in the water, put some garlic in the outer lanes to get all zombies in the reach of the gloomshrooms. I really hope they fix this bug anytime soon.

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (12,616 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I bought the older paid for version, but cant transfer my experience from PVZ free to the paid for game. Not being able till Gigas is huge annoyance. The strategy in the Endless games is what I like best.

Message 2 of 10 (17,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had this problem in endless last stand.
Message 3 of 10 (17,370 Views)

★★ Novice

Also have this problem on Android. Takes the fun out of a great game. When will this get fixed?

Message 4 of 10 (16,863 Views)

Android with ads, Plants Vs. Zombies invincible Giga-Gargantuar

★★★ Newbie

In endless survival day 21 I have the following setup:

tammttg's "Plants vs Zombies Survival Endless - Perfect Strategy"

(I have a Gold Magnet on row 4 from the top and column 6 from the left where the link shows a Winter Melon.)

On Day 21, multiple Giga-Gargantuars show up.  I direct all 8 Cob Cannon shots, 2 Squash, a cherry bomb and a Jalapeno on one group.  No matter what I do, they mow down my lawn and I can't get past Day 21.

Does this happen with ads removed?  I was going to remove the ads, but if these things are still invincible, I would be extremely angry about paying.

On Google searches, they say it is a glitch or a bug.  Re-installing after clearing everything just erased my progress.

I am willing to be patient, I just want to know if anything can be done or if I just live with it.

Message 5 of 10 (11,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem on the iPhone version.
Message 6 of 10 (16,415 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same on a note 5, kind of a * off
Message 7 of 10 (13,701 Views)

Re: Android with ads, Plants Vs. Zombies invincible Giga-Gargantuar

★★★ Newbie
I got the same problem dude. All you can do is make sure you have a lot of sun and let the lawnmowers kill the giga-gargantuars (it seems to be the only thing that kills em). After that, try to make a solid defense and it might keep you going for a few rounds. Here's a tip: if you use the strategy that involves gloomshrooms in the water, put some garlic in the outer lanes to get all zombies in the reach of the gloomshrooms. I really hope they fix this bug anytime soon.
Message 8 of 10 (12,617 Views)

★★★ Novice

I do not play Endless Survival, but I am a Plants vs. Zombies guru, so I know you need to buy the payed mobile version, the one I use!

Message 9 of 10 (9,618 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Terraria4 Didn't they remove the paid mobile version?
Message 10 of 10 (3,043 Views)