Party option and host migration

by Calz0nes

Original Post

Party option and host migration

★★★★ Apprentice

Heya.  Party system has been mentioned quite a few times already in this forum, and is possibly already being worked on, but just wondering if we really wanted this to happen would I be best posting this in the idea exchange?  Just a party option when going to multiplayer, with option to invite friends or xbox party, and then when the leader connects everyone else in party joins the same match.  The current option of just inviting friends while already in a match is pretty aggrevating when inviting a few people.

Also, to fix the complaint of losing connection when playing garden ops when the host quits (or crashes like mine once did on the final wave) you could introduce a host migration, which restarts the current wave with a new host (similar to ME3 multiplayer).

I'd just like to add how much I enjoy this game.  I know it must be disheartening having most of the complaints here being extremely disparaging towards the game, but please take heart that you've truly made an enjoyable and fun game.  Sure there might be a few glitches at the start since its an online game, that's pretty much a given nowadays, but considering this was a game made by a studio that had only previously worked on the 2d games, its **bleep** how awesome this game is.  I love it and am currently looking forward to all the free dlc (awesome move btw) which will be released. Kudos and thanks. Confusedmileywink:

Message 1 of 1 (143 Views)