Re: PLANTS VS ZOMBIES IOS9 / SHOWS <MISSING>

by Terraria4

Original Post

Re: Plants vs Zombies iPhone 6 Not Working

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here after ios 9 update. <missing> is everywhere even after reinstalling. any workaround for this?

Message 31 of 38 (3,493 Views)

★★ Novice
Bump. Just bought this game. Ios 9. Doesn't work. Going to request a refund. I would appreciate a swift refund for this broken game. Ta.
Message 32 of 38 (3,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My son has been playing this game since 2013 and the progress are lost since we updated to new devices and iOS 9.

If you are not going to fix it, I suggest you just tell us and probably remove the game from the App Store.

Message 33 of 38 (3,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Not really. It just stops
Message 34 of 38 (3,116 Views)

★ Novice

BUGS

Compre la aplicación, y ¡oh sorpresa! todos los letreros de texto muestran <missing>, veo que desde el 2014 no dan una solución al problema, piensan dejar así una app tan buena? si es así me gustaría saber como tramitar un reembolso, lamentable...

Message 35 of 38 (3,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am also having the same problem. I've checked, and my phone is set to English (U.S.) in the language settings. I've looked in Popcay support and there's nothing there. My iPhone is currently on the latest iOS update.
Message 36 of 38 (2,889 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here on iPad Air and iPhone 6, both with iOS 9. The suggestion to "contact PopCap support" is useless because their site has no actual way to contact them, just a bunch of troubleshooting tips that don't have any bearing on this problem.

Message 37 of 38 (2,694 Views)

Re: PLANTS VS ZOMBIES IOS9 / SHOWS <MISSING>

★★★ Novice

They fixed that in an update, I remember when it did that, I was so ticked... which is why I bought the PC version, but I when I learned they fixed that, I continued playing mobile!

Message 38 of 38 (5,558 Views)