PC Garden Warfare crashes and freezes at random

by UnbeatableSith

Original Post

PC Garden Warfare crashes and freezes at random

★★★★★ Novice

I bought garden warfare a few days ago and so far everything seems fun but I can't play maybe, 15 minutes in multiplayer before it does one of three forms of crashing. usually it just freezes and i cntrl alt delete to get out of it and hit cancel then close the error box. the error is c000000005 or something like that. someone sai that is easier to solve than c0007. woot or something like htat. they seemed to know what they were doing. Garden ops lasts a lot longer. We thought it was the graphics card so we bought this expensiveish one and downloaded/installed the newest drivers. It now looks maybe, 4 times better but crashes even faster as well. usually always around the same time. Really bummed this won't work other than Garden ops which still crashes, just less. Please help.

Message 1 of 37 (2,619 Views)

Re: PC Garden Warfare crashes and freezes at random

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Message 2 of 37 (2,604 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

already read that. also, it worked on my dads comp. if that makes a difference. got to play with a celebrity.

Message 3 of 37 (2,593 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I really need this fixed. PLZ save me more hours and hours of work. this is starting to **bleep** me off

Message 4 of 37 (2,582 Views)

Hero (Retired)

System Specs :
Start -> type: DXDiag -> Save Information
More detailed description = http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/PC-Graphic-performance-issues-in-Titanfall-here-s-how-to-help-us/...
http://pastebin.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Windows Crash Error :
Start -> type "Reliability" -> View Reliability History -> Find Crash -> Right Click -> View Technical Details

Message 5 of 37 (2,577 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@UnbeatableSith wrote:

I really need this fixed.

@UnbeatableSith 

You've had every answer you needed and have ignored it all so far. 

Message 6 of 37 (2,552 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
? No I haven't. All I have gotten is a link and another link... I read both.
Message 7 of 37 (2,546 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You ignored what was in those links, leaving no new diagnostic data for anyone to refer to. 

Message 8 of 37 (2,543 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

what do you want? the crash Faulting application name: PVZ.Main_Win64_Retail.exe, version: 1.0.1.0, time stamp: 0x53c6b959
Faulting module name: PVZ.Main_Win64_Retail.exe, version: 1.0.1.0, time stamp: 0x53c6b959
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000008ae4ea
Faulting process id: 0x304
Faulting application start time: 0x01cfaf73b6391172
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare\PVZ.Main_Win64_Retail.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare\PVZ.Main_Win64_Retail.exe
Report Id: 9408e7f0-1b67-11e4-8582-8c89a5bd8055   ??? you never said what you guys actually wanted...

Message 9 of 37 (2,537 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I really need help

Message 10 of 37 (2,516 Views)