On a Positive Note, Maybe Suggestions, Too

by theroguewolfe

Original Post

On a Positive Note, Maybe Suggestions, Too

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

People who are complaining about the game are very obnoxious. =\

Sure it's had problems, but it's not the end of the world!

I'd like to comment something positive about this game.

The game is amazing. Granted it doesn't have super high content, but we were promised more content later. I'm excited to see what will come. I also hope that PopCap, or whoever will be doing the updates, will hear suggestions from players and implement ones that will compliment the game style of PvZ.

I have already made several new friends online via Garden Ops that have stated, and I quote, "I can't be mad at this game, it's just too cute."

We played for several hours talking about how fun and amazing this game is. We did get on the topic of a lack of content, but I mentioned that there has been so much controversy about "BUY PS4!!! BETTER GRAPHIX GUYSSSSS!!!!" that it's apparent to me why this game felt rushed to get out the door.

News flash: Real gamers care about content. I didn't want a PS4 because of "better graphics" I wanted an Xbox One because of "better games" like Titanfall. I also enjoyed the content of the Xbox MORE than any content that was ever promised on the PS4. It's $100 cheaper? I don't care, graphics never mattered to me, it was content.

That said, the graphics are pretty amazing in PvZ:GW and I will give everyone who needs it credit in making this game. The animations are ADORABLE! (I just saw a Pea Shooter with the "Cackle" gesture, it was the cutest thing ever.) The sounds and effects are amazing and sound great.

Every game gets content updates, that's the world we live in today. I expect as much when I purchased PvZ. I did not compare this game to any others I've ever played, because I knew it wouldn't be fair. PvZ is in a class of it's own.

As another friend said, "It's like someone poured Skittles over a Battlefield or Call of Duty map, it's just fun and cute."

I just wanted to be a voice that was more positive. Yes, there have been issues, but the game is AMAZING! I expected nothing less from the PvZ name. I mean, c'mon, with a commercial that has a punchline of, "Put down the shotgun and pick up a dolphin!" it has GOT to be amazing.

Anyone else feel this game is amazing?

I'd love to put in suggestions for content release as well. Maps, add-on stickers (the customizations, hats, etc), and even some game types. If someone important reads this, hit me up! I'm available to talk! Standard smile

Message 1 of 1 (126 Views)