Mouse Cursor dossen't show up in PVZ GW2 (PC)

by Luke14112008

Original Post

Mouse Cursor dossen't show up in PVZ GW2 (PC)

★★★ Newbie

Since i reinstalled Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare 2 after i updated my PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11 my mouse cursor dossen't show up in the pause menu, sticker shop, character selection etc. i still can click but i don't see the cursor, but ingame the mouse works because i can look and shot without any issues but in the menus i can't see the cursor and i need a solution

The reinstalling the game solution dossen't work because i tried to reinstall the game but after that the game still as the same

Message 1 of 3 (815 Views)

Re: Mouse Cursor dossen't show up in PVZ GW2 (PC)

Community Manager
Hi @Luke14112008 , have you tried repairing your game on Origin (right click on the game cover > Repair) ?

You can also try to disable Origin overlay by going into Origin > Application settings > Origin In Game tab > Disable.
Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 2 of 3 (766 Views)

Re: Mouse Cursor dossen't show up in PVZ GW2 (PC)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA support thing.

When I play my game, it won't let me move. My keyboard doesn't react with the character and so doesn't my mouse.

If this helps more, it's like my game is frozen, but everything is still moving, I just can't move with my keyboard. 

Please help support thing

-Amowski

Message 3 of 3 (548 Views)