Mic Problems

by SinancoTheGreat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mic Problems

★ Apprentice

Hi... See, I've set my options in game so that my Voice chat is on the push the talk mode. It usually work but sometimes for some reason it suddenly starts to take all the sounds, as if it sets itself automaticly to Always on mode. But when I check the option, it is still on push to tals option. How do I prevent my mic to occasionally turning always on?

Message 1 of 3 (650 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mic Problems

Community Manager
@SinancoTheGreat Wanted to confirm if you were still having mic issues? If so which game is this happening in? Do you have any other programs or overlays (like discord) running?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (493 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@SinancoTheGreat Which game are you having this issue with?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (509 Views)

Community Manager
@SinancoTheGreat Wanted to confirm if you were still having mic issues? If so which game is this happening in? Do you have any other programs or overlays (like discord) running?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 3 (494 Views)