Re: Lost Progress on PvZ 2

by legitablelegend

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost Progress on PvZ 2

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was playing PvZ 2 when I went to backyard I found out that I lost all my progess. Actually i've reached 10th level in the game but now everything starts all over again from the level 1. Could you help me please? 

Message 1 of 5 (1,258 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@EA_Illium Can you confirm you are still signed in and using the same account, if so can you try clearing your console cache or repairing the Game on Origin (if on PC) and see if this is still happening?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,180 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@sedaerkis To confirm is this on PvZ 2 or Garden Warfare 2?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (1,208 Views)

Community Manager
@EA_Illium Can you confirm you are still signed in and using the same account, if so can you try clearing your console cache or repairing the Game on Origin (if on PC) and see if this is still happening?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 5 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same situation I don't know what to do??

Message 4 of 5 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sedaerkis This pissed me off. I got on to play with a friend I was going to get into the game and bam. Level 1 needless to say we didn't get into the game
Message 5 of 5 (582 Views)