Re: Leveling up has stopped at Level 8????

by lambenthammerb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Leveling up has stopped at Level 8????

★★ Novice

I leveled up to Level 8 within a handful of games and then since playing another 10 games I have not leveled up again?  I'm typically within the top 3 each game too... Is this a level up bug?  Xbox one btw

Message 1 of 5 (466 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Your challenges (or stars) are how you level up, if you're not activly trying to achieve those goals you won't level up regardless of how much you play.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (462 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Leveling up is tied to leveling up classes.
I was stuck on 7 for awhile. Tried new class each game and leveled up them - suddenly in a couple hours I was level 16.
Message 2 of 5 (461 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Your challenges (or stars) are how you level up, if you're not activly trying to achieve those goals you won't level up regardless of how much you play.

Message 3 of 5 (463 Views)

Community Manager

As described, you need to complete challenges. Following the steps to unlock the basic skills for each class will net you a bunch of levels, but after that you'll probably want to focus a bit more on the challenges available to you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 5 (437 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you very much for the replies! I thought it was like cod/battlefield type leveling up! I guess I have to pay more attention to those challenges then Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (383 Views)