Re: Keep getting dropped from the game during match - will lose bonus $$$

by OverclockdToastr

Original Post

Keep getting dropped from the game during match - will lose bonus $$$

★★★ Newbie

This is becoming a real problem. It seems the EA servers are not very stable. I recently lost over 11K bonus credits when I revived my team on wave 9 after rolling 3 diamonds + 1 diamonds. I did not get any of the bonus $$$ and wasted a revive to boot. Geez... 

Keith

Message 1 of 5 (335 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I get dropped frequently also. Playing on 360, just cleared cache, we'll see if that helps. I would love to hear some other suggestions.
Message 2 of 5 (293 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If you mean during co-op it might be a bad connection.  Co-op (Garden ops) is host based so you are connecting to someone else basically.  So if it drops during that match either its a bad connection or the host quit.

During Garden Ops, after each wave it will save your coins, so if you play and on wave 9 you crash or get booted, you get the coins from up to completion of wave 8.

If you are getting crashes/disconnections in Gardens and Graveyards or Team Vanquish, please do ellaborate as this is a seperate issue

Message 3 of 5 (276 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm fairly confident that I have a good connection. Would you recommend that I host the game and see if the issue persists?
Message 4 of 5 (251 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Trying to host your own game would be good, since letting others host, you never know who has wonky NAT settings. Are you able to play Team Vanquish or Gardens and Graveyards without disconnections?

Message 5 of 5 (247 Views)