Just let me play as zombies

by dylan1403

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Just let me play as zombies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have a suggestion. Instead of making us play as plants only in split screen, let us play as zombies too. My gf bought me this game and we played it together for about 30 mins then havent played it agian together since we can play as zombies. Zombies are her favorite and the game only allows you to play as plants. You should give the player a option to play as plants or zombies in split screen. Just have the plants spawn like zombies do, but make like some big bean stalk or something they spawn out of. Do you guys support?

Message 1 of 11 (1,060 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Just let me play as zombies

Community Manager

Guys, please don't bump threads. We read everything in here and forward your feedback to the studio. No need to bump threads, ok? Confusedmileywink:

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (746 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

My Only suggestion is try playing Team Vanquish! Standard smile

Message 2 of 11 (1,005 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Play Vanquish or GnG.  Those two modes allow you to play as either team

Message 3 of 11 (995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

i ment in split screen we cant play as zombies

Message 4 of 11 (973 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, my kids where pretty dissappointed that you cant be the zombies when playing split screen.  They like to play together since they are younge and not good enough to play multiplayer that well.  They really want to be zomibies but cant be them because there is no split screen.  I think they can have you as zombies just assaulting a base of the plants that gets harder and harder to attak in levels....  that would be fun and I know they could do it.   Maybe in a future patch or dlc......

Message 5 of 11 (951 Views)

★ Novice

I would like add my support for a split-screen zombie mode too.  Would be a fantastic for a DLC update

Message 6 of 11 (941 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The game needs a zombie ops mode, it's not fair that plants can farm challenges in co-op but zombies cannot.

Message 7 of 11 (924 Views)

Community Manager

Guys, please don't bump threads. We read everything in here and forward your feedback to the studio. No need to bump threads, ok? Confusedmileywink:

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 8 of 11 (747 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thanks 

Message 9 of 11 (721 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You guys read everything in here?
Okay, who read and then clicked solved on a situation regarding the "failed to load saved data" thread a couple topics up ?
I guarantee you, that's not solved.
Might be something to forward to your studio. Standard smile
Message 10 of 11 (625 Views)