Impossible Achievements - Bring Back Boss Hunts

by LookItsJohnPork

Original Post

Re: boss huntz

Champion

Along with the other special events in the Town Hall, I want to see the return of Boss Hunts. Boss Hunts were my absolute favourite game mode in GW2 and I always looked forward to doing them. I always hope that one day, the Boss Hunts will return and that we can all play them again. They would be popular as so much of the community wants them back (as well as the other special game modes in the Town Hall).

Message 51 of 86 (1,514 Views)

Re: Can you help me?

★ Guide

And also Cats vs. Dinos and Community challenges! Make GW2 whole again!

Message 52 of 86 (1,553 Views)

THERES LIKE 1000 PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT BOSS HUNT

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I don't mean to sound like a *snip*, but as I'm scrolling down the pages of posts by the community, I'm seeing thousands of requests for boss hunt to return and none have been answered. If your not going to at least reply then what's the point of this website?!!!!!!!!!

You came back to fix Rux, and you can easily come back to replace the dreaded game modes that have plagued the town hall for years now, (except "capture the taco"). So i simply cannot understand what the issue is!

I'm outraged by the lack of.....well, everything!!!!

Please address these requests as quickly as possible!!!!!!

#bringbackbosshunt

(CM: ALL CAPS SPAM removed & multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 53 of 86 (1,497 Views)

Re: THERES LIKE 1000 PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT BOSS HUNT

★ Guide

Especially because the effort to make this possible is really very low. Everything already exists, you just have to activate it again. Therefore, it is so incomprehensible why it is not implemented.

Message 54 of 86 (1,458 Views)

Re: Impossible Achievements - Bring Back Boss Hunts

★★★★★ Novice

I started playing PvZ gw2 in 2020 so I missed all of these stuff. I hope they will be back. If someone is reading this please add xp and press "me too" to this thread to maybe help bring them back.

Message 55 of 86 (1,227 Views)

★ Apprentice

#bringbackbosshunt

Message 56 of 86 (1,189 Views)

★★ Pro

#bringbackbosshunt

Message 57 of 86 (1,055 Views)

★ Guide

Everybody who wants the game modes back should also regularly contact support that it is not possible to complete the game without those game modes!

Message 58 of 86 (1,044 Views)

★★ Pro

I had a buddy that worked for EA, he didn't work on GW1, but he worked on GW2 and he said decisions were not made based on what the gamer wanted, decisions were purely based on personal opinions, which means the only time that changes were made, was if a new boss took over, and if they decided take care of the fans, the new boss would take of the fans, it all came to personal preference in the end, lets just hope someone nice comes into power

Message 59 of 86 (915 Views)

Re: Impossible Achievements

★ Pro

what do you mean?

Message 60 of 86 (783 Views)