Impossible Achievements - Bring Back Boss Hunts

by LookItsJohnPork

Original Post

Re: Please add every event back gw2

★★ Guide

EA needs to bring this back!!!!!!!!

Message 41 of 86 (1,630 Views)

Re: PLEASE BRING BACK BOSS HUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

At least you could give us an answer why we are not worth 5min of your time? Can't be hard to add those game modes and challenges back into the game. 

@mersydkoddldOr at least tell us why it is not possible. But to simply ignore us is an impertinence.
I just keep sending them messages on Twitter.

(CM: Double post merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 42 of 86 (1,380 Views)

★★ Guide

the fact that they just don't bother is frustrating

Message 43 of 86 (1,302 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I mean I would not mind if the current events still appeared in rotation in the Town Hall, if we get the special events return as well. In the past, Boss Hunts and the additional special events used to only appear every so often, so I would not mind if it stayed that way, as long as the special events return and we see them run in the Town Hall quite often in a fairly set rotation.

Maybe I should open a case with EA Help asking what is going on with the special events in the GW2 Town Hall!

(CM: Double post merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 44 of 86 (1,483 Views)

★ Guide

I have also tried... The chances are low, but the more people report, the higher the probability that the developers finally notice that something is wrong...
I just don't want to believe that they (PopCap) don't care about us, but that they just haven't noticed it yet because support doesn't forward anything.

Message 45 of 86 (1,283 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

#BRING BACK BOSS HUNT

Message 46 of 86 (1,271 Views)

Re: Can you help me?

Champion

I really hope to see the return of Boss Hunts again. It has been so long and some of my brother's friends have recently started playing Garden Warfare 2, so I would really like to show them the Boss Hunts. It's interesting though, because Capture The Taco has finally appeared in the Town Hall again, which is a special event. Hopefully that means something, but I do not know ... !

Message 47 of 86 (1,309 Views)

Re: BOSS HUNTS 2022

★★★ Newbie

It would be really nice

Message 48 of 86 (1,146 Views)

Can you Bring back Boss Hunt?

★★★★★ Newbie

Please bring back Boss Hunt, My Son and I used to bond so well while Playing this game mode, (we still do bond over other things, but boss hunts were one of our favourite's)

Message 49 of 86 (1,170 Views)

Re: Can you help me?

★★★★★ Apprentice

#BRING BACK BOSS HUNTZ!

Message 50 of 86 (1,060 Views)