Impossible Achievements - Bring Back Boss Hunts

by LookItsJohnPork

Original Post

Re: This game is impossible without Boss Hunts

Champion

I am still really hopeful for Boss Hunts! I have started playing Garden Warfare 2 a lot recently and I have been playing with friends that are new to the game. I would really like to show them Boss Hunts and to play with them! Same for the other special events.

Message 31 of 86 (1,422 Views)

Re: Boss hunt achievements impossible??

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I also need the trophy for community challenge...
I really don't understand why they don't even say why they can't make such a small update... Ignoring the customers isn't nice!

I wish EA wouldn't just ignore us Frown

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 32 of 86 (1,513 Views)

Re: Boss hunt achievements impossible??

Champion

I've still got some of these achievements to collect. I have the Cats vs Dinos achievements, but not the Boss Hunt ones. I do hope we can see these events, preferably soon, so that we can all get these currently unobtainable achievements.

Message 33 of 86 (1,500 Views)

Why Have You Removed Boss Hunts from the town hall?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Why didn't you bring boss hunts back to the townhall, when you came back to fix Rux?

Message 34 of 86 (1,454 Views)

Re: BOSS HUNTS 2022

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I will be so happy if they bring back Boss Hunts in GW2. It is one of my favorite game and I love to play this game on my Xbox but it makes me sad when I found out that I can't play it anymore. I don't know how to share my feeling on this game until I have found your post while reading reviews online for https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/economic-system/ website. Actually, I want to take help from that website and because of this, I want to read their reviews to make sure that website is genuine.

Message 35 of 86 (1,661 Views)

Champion

Honestly I am still holding out hope for Boss Hunts returning. I have started playing with my brother and his friends a lot recently, and I would like to do Boss Hunts again with them. Honestly not likely at this point, but we can still hope right? Fingers crossed

Message 36 of 86 (1,653 Views)

★ Guide

I also don't expect EA to take care of the matter, but what I find really annoying is that there is no official message from the developer. We are simply ignored.
We basically just want to play what we paid for and it will probably only be a tiny little thing to make that happen. But they just don't care.
So I just reply to every Twitter post from the PvZ account asking for Boss Hunt, Cats vs. Dinos and Community Challenges until I get a response. And in addition, I occasionally annoy support.... 😂 I just wish everyone would do this, it's just insolent how such big companies treat their customers.

Message 37 of 86 (1,637 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I know right, they need a wake up call *snip*

Ea bring back boss hunts!

(CM: Inappropriate portions removed & double post merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 38 of 86 (1,583 Views)

Please add every event back gw2

★★★★★ Novice

Is there at any chance all events can comeback to gw2 because everyone is tired of playing the same event over and over the only fun one there left is cap the taco

The game is almost completely dead because all events are gone and all of that so yea it’s basically dead now

so yea come back

please and thank you

Message 39 of 86 (1,744 Views)

Re: Please add every event back gw2

Champion
@nordic4213 I've been waiting for a long time hoping that the special limited time events will return. It was great when Capture The Taco returned, although that is the only event that I have seen in such a long time. Really hope that the special events, especially Boss Hunts, will still return, and still holding out hope!
Message 40 of 86 (1,668 Views)