Impossible Achievements - Bring Back Boss Hunts

by LookItsJohnPork

Original Post

Re: events calendar 2019

★★ Guide

PLEASE REPLY, DO YOU HAVE ANY INTENTION OF BRINGING BACK BOSS HUNTS. BECAUSE WE ARE ALL CRYING OUT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 11 of 86 (1,659 Views)

Re: Impossible Achievements

★★ Guide

EA, we have waited for a response for 2 weeks now, could you please provide information regarding this matter

Message 12 of 86 (3,080 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

A random thought came to my mind today to maybe play some Garden Warfare, what I have never done before, and to add some Origin Points by the way. I thought of GW2 because this game has some singleplayer campaign as far as I know (or does it?). I first checked the achievements list on trueachievements (Xbox network) because Origin has no API and therefore no cool community tools to manage achievements and I found out, much to my disappointment, that some of them are discontinued.

I needed a confirmation if that's also the case for Origin and what a joy to see this being one of the most recent topics on Plants vs Zombies AHQ 😂😂

There go my plans to start this game... Why bother if it's not complete anymore...

@LookItsJohnPork wrote:

How would they alter them? These achievements were made for special actions/gamemodes.

Well, it is possible. I can recall such a situation with SWBF2 (2017) where the devs changed one of the achievements' requirements because a mechanic from one of the game modes was removed making that particular one unobtainable (refer to this topic on TA).

So if there's the will, there's the possibility but the suggestion to bring back game modes seems much simpler anyway.

But you know guys, this is the thing for every live-service game. Their lives eventually come to the end. And GW2's life might be in its twilight, especially that the next installment has already been around for a couple of years. Honestly, I doubt there is any hope.

@mersydkoddld wrote:

EA, we have waited for a response for 2 weeks now, could you please provide information regarding this matter

And you'll wait forever then because EA (devs, decision-makers) do not participate in discussion on this forum. This forum is made by design for players to moan and for nobody to answer (except other players of course). Best you can get is a community manager's attention but they usually know as little as us, gamers. They have no idea about the company's mysterious ways either. An answer will most likely never come.

Message 13 of 86 (1,968 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

EA, you have shown your true colors, I cant believe that this is the way they treat us ):

Could you please bring back Boss Hunts in GW2

(CM: Double posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 14 of 86 (1,957 Views)

★★★ Guide

On PC, there are unofficial mods you can use to get some of these achievements (like Cats Vs. Dinos or Boss Hunts) but you still can't get Community Challenge achievements. Frown

Message 15 of 86 (1,935 Views)

Re: BOSS HUNTS 2022

★★★★ Novice

Im doing boss hunt on pc you wanna join? if yes then add me on discord: Gargantuan Leviathan's son#2904

Message 16 of 86 (2,564 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I have an Xbox, so I cant Experience ANY of these. sorry dude. But hopefully they bring back Boss Hunts

EA we are crying out to you, please answer our calls, PLEASE BRING BACK BOSS HUNTS, PLEASE.

(CM: Double post merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 17 of 86 (2,550 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I will still continue to hold out hope for the return of Boss Hunts. The Boss Hunts just stopped appearing in the Town Hall for no reason a while back. I cannot think of a reason why Boss Hunts couldn't make a return.

Message 18 of 86 (2,537 Views)

Why did you come back to fix Rux, but refuse to bring back Boss Hunt?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Why did you come back to fix Rux, but refuse to bring back Boss Hunt?

Message 19 of 86 (1,719 Views)

Re: Why did you come back to fix Rux, but refuse to bring back Boss Hunt?

★ Guide
Looks like EA just forgot about the game Frown
Message 20 of 86 (1,691 Views)