#bringbackbosshunt

Message 61 of 86 (2,113 Views)

Re: Impossible Achievements

★ Pro

#bringbackbosshunt

Message 62 of 86 (1,929 Views)

Re: Impossible Achievements - Bring Back Boss Hunts

★★★ Guide

It's been 5 months and none of the EA community managers have acknowledged us. Amazing.

Message 63 of 86 (1,892 Views)

★ Pro

I know, its insulting

Message 64 of 86 (1,661 Views)

my Pashion for this game is big, I'd hate to see it fade

Message 65 of 86 (1,548 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, EA Employee!

We are asking you to please help to make this happen: bring back the Boss Hunt and named events into the monthly event roster! It would probably take a few minutes of the employee, who had worked back in the day on the code of PvZ2, to change the actual code and bring back game modes that were working and running without any problem. For this to work it wouldn't even require to touch the code running on the consoles, so it wouldn't need the fiddly procedure a software update does.

Message 66 of 86 (1,355 Views)

EA's lack of human decency prevents them from doing it

Message 67 of 86 (1,283 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hi people,

I have been searching for boss hunt answers for a week now when I stumbled across this chat. I like what you guys are saying and want boss hunts back. I watched YouTube videos of the Yeti king hunt and the Gnomus brothers hunt. I liked those hunts years ago (2017-2018) and I want EA to bring those hunts back. I have been playing the 2 story mode boss hunts (Captain smasher's curse and Strong Coffee) and have gotten bored of those hunts. I just want EA to read these posts and hear what we want instead of working on BFN. If they would bring back the spooky squash this Halloween, then we would be happy. I play on PS5 (used to play on PS4 years ago) and cannot get these 3 achievements: the cats VS. dinos ones and Boss battle boss (defeat a boss on CRRAAZYYY! difficulty). It would be great if we didn't get ignored because this is an official EA website and they gave us what we wanted.

Message 68 of 86 (1,035 Views)

★ Pro

EA can u please bring back boss hunts, PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 69 of 86 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I agree, I just recently started playing GW2 again (like in may) and I have missed these events. My brothers and my dad and I would always play these hunts and have fun. I feel bad because EA has been ignoring you all since January and I have been sick of them not having good events anymore. I'm tired of playing Super mix mode, Rando's revenge, and the others every month. I like that we can play as unowned characters though (because I have Unicorn Chomper at level 9 of Super elite and I don't own him) but I'm tired of Get off my lawn A-thon. I just want EA to keep working on this great game and realize that this game is better that BFN. 

There is a possibility that EA is coming back though. My evidence is that on my Ps5 I got news that EA play members get the Super Fertilizer Pack for free. Could they be coming back? All we can do though is let time tell. So please EA, read these messages and bring back GW2.

Message 70 of 86 (830 Views)