I want my "remove ads" money back

by bdfeb106bb4dfcc1

Original Post

I want my "remove ads" money back

★★★ Newbie

I paid for no ads on android and I'm still getting flooded by candy crush ads every time I play. Hitting restore does nothing. Either make the game actually ad free or refund me please. 

Message 1 of 10 (1,584 Views)

Re: I want my "remove ads" money back

Community Manager

@bdfeb106bb4dfcc1 

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I first sought help with this issue, the contact us link and drop down box tree you recommend is where I originally landed. It told me to post here with my issue. Please just answer why I still have ads after paying through the android app, get nothing but a screen flicker when I tap restore purchases in app, and how I can get either a refund or the ad free experience I paid for.

Message 3 of 10 (1,520 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m on an iPhone 6S, having same issue. Paid for ads free on 11/10/22 and am still getting ads. Clicked to restore ads free, still getting ads. Followed the help tree listed above, reported it as a bug, still not getting any help. An actual response instead of a referral to the help options (which have already been utilized and didn’t solve the issue) would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 4 of 10 (1,410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue and getting nowhere with the help tree.

Message 5 of 10 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@bdfeb106bb4dfcc1 Im Also having the same problem, I want my money back or the problem solved
Message 6 of 10 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@bdfeb106bb4dfcc1 Me too. Paid to play without ads and it didn't work.
Message 7 of 10 (846 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone have a solution? All the threads here have the same issue where EA won't actually respond and points us to contact them but then they don't actually talk to us. 

I'm only talking $4 but this is lame. 

Message 8 of 10 (643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having this issue for several weeks. No one will actually talk to me. It's just automated responses to contact them about it on this website but nothing. 

Message 9 of 10 (515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any luck since you posted this?

Message 10 of 10 (316 Views)