How to reset Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2

by typezero3gm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to reset Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2

★★ Novice

Greetings,

I bought PvZ GW2 for my son and I wanted to see how the game was so, I started a game of PvZ GW2 and got to the next level. When I decided to start the game over, I looked all over for an option to restart/reset my progress, however I couldn't find a way to do it.

Please let me know how I can reset my progress so that my son can play this game from the beginning.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (20,817 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to reset Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2

★★★ Novice

You can't really reset the game. On PC it is what it is. If your on Xbox and maybe PS you can make a new profile and play from the start. Other than that there isn't a way, least from what I've read and seen posted. Sorry.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (24,546 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

You can't really reset the game. On PC it is what it is. If your on Xbox and maybe PS you can make a new profile and play from the start. Other than that there isn't a way, least from what I've read and seen posted. Sorry.

Message 2 of 7 (24,547 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks, that sucks...Appreciate the help

Message 3 of 7 (20,739 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

then make a button that can earse your save file!!! boom, problem solved and make an extra question that if the user/player is sure to erase there save file. ps: to all the pvz third person shooter games

Message 4 of 7 (6,483 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

the studio that makes the pvz shooters has been disbanded, there will be no quality of life changes

Message 5 of 7 (6,458 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@zurg08zurg08 where i can find this button?
Message 6 of 7 (6,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Pikfort there is no button for that
Message 7 of 7 (5,614 Views)