Re: How can you change language in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville?

by babazej231

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can you change language in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville?

★★★ Novice

How do you change language in PvZ: Battle for Neighborville? There’s no option for that in Settings. I’m from Russia but I want to play the game in English, as I don’t like the placeholder font in my language and I would simply enjoy playing in the game original language. Is there a way to change in-game language?

I also have a Windows Edition for one language, so I cannot change the interface language of my PC. Changing the Origin language doesn’t help either: it’s set to English but when I launch the game it isn’t in English.

Message 1 of 6 (10,678 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can you change language in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello again @III_MrRam_III

Can you try right clicking the Battle For Neighborville game tile in Origin, going to Game Properties, and selecting "Advanced Launch Options"? 

From there, click the Game Language drop down box, and see if it lets you select English as the Language, and try re-launching the game again.

Let us know if this works.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (10,657 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello again @III_MrRam_III

Can you try right clicking the Battle For Neighborville game tile in Origin, going to Game Properties, and selecting "Advanced Launch Options"? 

From there, click the Game Language drop down box, and see if it lets you select English as the Language, and try re-launching the game again.

Let us know if this works.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★★★ Novice
@iluminatethesky it Worked. Thank you!
Message 3 of 6 (10,612 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@III_MrRam_III,

Glad to hear it worked!

Hope you have a good weekend Standard smile

- iluminate

★★★ Newbie

how do you change language on xbox series s??? 

Message 5 of 6 (9,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But how do I do it in new application? I was struggling with that for half an hour and nothing

Message 6 of 6 (3,051 Views)