Help, I don’t receive the verification code to play pvz garden warfare

by Lolia16

Original Post

Help, I don’t receive the verification code to play pvz garden warfare

★★ Novice

Ok, so to any of you who knows how to fix this, I want to play pvz garden warfare for the first time in years. When I try to do anything in the main menu, it asks me to connect to an ea account. Alright, I just need to write the code they sent me, but it doesn’t send it to me! Then, since I didn’t change email, I can’t change emails so every time I try to update emails, it gives me duplicate email. Even if I create a different account, they don’t send the code. Please anybody?

Message 1 of 4 (2,608 Views)

Re: Help, I don’t receive the verification code to play pvz garden warfare

Community Manager

Hi @Lolia16

I'm sorry to hear the codes are giving you bother. It may be best to chat with a support advisor directly and see if those codes can be sent through somewhere you can get them. Send in a help ticket from the EA Help website and an advisor will assist you from there. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (2,580 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Well hey, I connected into a friends account. He connected in and put me back into my account. Somehow the page changed to welcome back and I was finally able to make a new account. I won’t be able to have the things I had a while ago when I was young, but I’ll do the grind again. Thanks for the response. It’s nice to know that some people answer back.
Message 3 of 4 (2,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Lolia16 Me to I also have this problem I tried to get in plants v zombies garden warfare 2 and it says I need A code to verify my identity and it said it sent to my account but when I go to main its not there so could someone help me solve this please and thank you.
Message 4 of 4 (1,887 Views)