[Guides] Tips and Tricks for Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville!

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Re: [Guides] Tips and Tricks for Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville!

[ Edited ]
Champion

@benn1nat0rI’m going to tell you a little story. Not a massive one, but a little one.

Once upon a time, on the PvZ: BfN forums in Answers HQ, a Community Manager was really impressed with my hard work with making guides and all that. So, they said, would you like to make a thread (this one) with links to all of your guides, so we can pin it on top of the forum. I gladly agreed and here this post is on the top of the forum? Now this is where it gets interesting. I was concerned, what if I edited my first post too many times (I want to edit it many times because of adding links and for other reasons) and it gets caught in the spam filter and deleted. So, I asked this in the General Questions section of the forum and got an excellent response. Link to thread is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/About-Editing-Posts/m-p/9379232#M348502. The end.

Anyway, my point is, do not worry if your post gets marked as spam and removed. You can let a Community Manager know about your issue (or me if you give details about the post and I will let a Community Manager know), and your post should get restored without any issues.

Do not panic - always good to check these things!

Message 21 of 29 (10,297 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 Thank you for pointing this out to me Standard smile
Message 22 of 29 (10,283 Views)

Champion

Bumping this thread back up because I would like to. 

If anyone plans on making guides, feel free to make a link thread to all of your current or upcoming guides, let me know, and I will add them into this post. This way, your guides can gain more views.

At the time of writing, this post is pinned to the top of the board, so you can gain more views this way.

Thanks for the support everyone! 

Message 23 of 29 (10,172 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

OTHER PLAYERS’ GUIDES

This section of the thread is here to commemorate players’ guides (mine not included - see the Original Post on this thread to see my guides exclusively) and to give more visibility to the guides that others have made, so that their hard work be can heavily appreciated and players can find guides on content they want more easily.

I have accepted this solution to give this post more visibility and to make it easier to find and see.

If you would like me to add your guides into this post/thread, simply make a guide link thread like this one, with links to all your current and upcoming guides and I will add it here, and credit you for it. You can request this by sending me a Private Message or by replying to one of my guides I have made. Just include the link to your guide link thread and I will add it here as soon as I get time.

Here are the guides that other players have worked hard on and have done an excellent job on creating, make sure you check them out if you want assistance on the topics:

@benn1nat0r's guides:

@Fork_x_Spoon's guides/cheat sheets:

@agqwpe663oe6;'s guides:

@gametrieuk's guides:

Well done everyone on creating your awesome guides! Standard smile

Message 24 of 29 (41,829 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Imp-tips/m-p/9428332#M25612 My tips for Imp, I might do a snap one too in the near future.
Message 25 of 29 (10,111 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@TheSprinter85 Thank you for offering other community members to get their guides noticed by including a link to their collections in your thread Large smile. By encouraging others to make guides on their favorite topics you had a large impact on the community and brought us all closer together Angel.

I will make a collection of my own and post the link here once I finally get around to making the Peashooter character guide I have been planning to do for so long now Standard smile.

Message 26 of 29 (10,072 Views)

Champion
@benn1nat0r Thanks for encouraging me to make more guides and for appreciating the guides that I enjoy making.

Note that I will edit my OP and my other players’ guides once a week to reduce the chances of it being caught as spam.

Thanks community!
Message 27 of 29 (10,050 Views)

@TheSprinter85 Nice job!
Message 28 of 29 (9,946 Views)

Champion

Thanks @PlurgeTrooper very much! Standard smile

Message 29 of 29 (9,921 Views)