Get rid of the Garden Variety pack please..

by crunkberries

Original Post

Get rid of the Garden Variety pack please..

★★★ Newbie

This game was so much fun before this last DLC/Patch, whatever you did has ruined the servers. There is so much lag even if you don't get disconnected after playing a 30 minute game and lose all your coins it's just not enjoyable. It was perfect before someone comes up shoots you in the back you know instantly turn around have a nice firefight and may the best man win but now, nope you die and you never even realize you were being shot.. I mean wtf how can you take something that was so much fun a freaking amazing game and ruin it so easily? Please, I emplore you revert back to the pre-patch state,figure out whats wrong and then re-update i'm sure 99% of us will be much happier to have the game in it's old lag free crazy fun combat state. The gnome bomb game is fun but it's not worth sacrificing all this, to me PvsZ has just become another instakill game like all the rest with no personality, no memorable fights etc.

Message 1 of 4 (436 Views)

Re: Get rid of the Garden Variety pack please..

★★ Guide

@crunkberries wrote:

This game was so much fun before this last DLC/Patch, whatever you did has ruined the servers. There is so much lag even if you don't get disconnected after playing a 30 minute game and lose all your coins it's just not enjoyable. It was perfect before someone comes up shoots you in the back you know instantly turn around have a nice firefight and may the best man win but now, nope you die and you never even realize you were being shot.. I mean wtf how can you take something that was so much fun a freaking amazing game and ruin it so easily? Please, I emplore you revert back to the pre-patch state,figure out whats wrong and then re-update i'm sure 99% of us will be much happier to have the game in it's old lag free crazy fun combat state. The gnome bomb game is fun but it's not worth sacrificing all this, to me PvsZ has just become another instakill game like all the rest with no personality, no memorable fights etc.

That wouldn't do anything but cause more problems! It's already coded into the game! How many more complaint threads do we need!? Just deal with it like everyone else is. They fixed it so we can at least play one map on G&G and the coins are back to normal. No one i know has had ANY issues with disconnecting in the past 2 days.

I never get any lag in my games whatsoever, I love this 99% statistic you pulled out of thin air, everyone always says that 99% of this or 99% of that... no, just no. Don't play the game or DEAL WITH IT. It's that simple. This is the second thread you've made to complain. I assure you, it will not make things go any faster. 

Message 2 of 4 (425 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's been a bit buggy, and its been a bit laggy. But, overall the DLC was decent. It added a few more customizational items, more abilities n' stuff like that. And as many people are saying, all the developers/directors are still working on the current issues. The DLC did effect alot of things concerning the game. 

If you wish to see progress on all current issues, pay attention to this twitter account.

https://twitter.com/JA_Wiebe

This the twitter account of a game director. Ever since the DLC came out, he's been posting out updates and fixes that are coming. I hope I helped. And I'm really sorry for your lag problems. Things I've noticed is that in the first minute of the game, 1. You cant see enemy fire 2. The might not even be looking at you while they kill you. I hope the lag and other problems get fixed quickly, I want them fixed as much as you.

Message 3 of 4 (373 Views)

★ Apprentice

And, I forgot to mention this but, I totally agree with woolfmoon.

Message 4 of 4 (371 Views)