Re: Game Crashes Post Patch (Xbox One)

by MARTINPANDORICA

Original Post

Game Crashes Post Patch (Xbox One)

★★★ Newbie

After patching this morning, the game now crashes to the dashboard frequently. I had it crash in between games in the lobby twice so far and once in game around 1 minute into a Gnome Bomb match. I then uninstalled, restarted, and reinstalled the game and the crashes are still happening in and out of game.

Message 1 of 11 (1,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Xbox One. after update I can play gardens and graveyards for 3 min at most before it freezes and kicks me back to title screen. Uncool. no problems at all before update.

Message 2 of 11 (1,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem.    I can't even get matched to a game anymore.    It says "searching for EA servers..." than it connects, screen goes black with the sunflower icon at bottom right.    After a minute or some game crashes back to the XB1 dashboard.

Message 3 of 11 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive talked to an EA online rep and their solution is to DELETE your gamertag and re-download it, which may not be an issue for all, but for me i have not backed up all my saves to the cloud, so this solution would render any non-cloud saved files to be erased permanently with no hope of recovery

Message 4 of 11 (1,125 Views)

★ Novice
I wanted to do the Xbox One challenge and couldn't do it because the game crashed half way through every match. The challenge has now expired.

Anyway to put it back on for a few hours once the issues have been sorted?
Message 5 of 11 (1,118 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing is happening to me get booted to the menu screen after about 2 or 3 mins in a game

Message 6 of 11 (1,097 Views)

same thing

★★★ Newbie

I keep playing and get a good amount of time in then it freezes for a second. All the other players stop moving and thats when i know its about to boot me from the game. I had a 28 vanquish streak before with 30 seconds left and it booted me. Everything was fine before this update I am so angry right now.

Message 7 of 11 (1,076 Views)

★★ Guide

I think we need 20 more of these "my game crashes post patch" threads, the first 20 were not even close to sufficant i mean COME ON!... 

Message 8 of 11 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAME here after update today go on gvg and everytime i get the map driftwood shores it frezzes my xbox and i have to turn it off and back on.  i dont mind the lost conections but when you stop my xbox from working thats taking it to far.

and i see still no reply from ea saying they are looking into this matter.

Message 9 of 11 (1,044 Views)

★★★★ Novice

in game board says: we are experiencing  some technical difficulties and are actively working on this issue, thanks for your patience

Message 10 of 11 (1,036 Views)