Doesn’t load Xbox series X plants vs zombies GW2

by boycott-radster

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Doesn’t load Xbox series X plants vs zombies GW2

★★★ Newbie

Every time I load into plants vs zombies GW2, it just stays at the loading screen after it’s connecting to ea servers, doesn’t go any further, I have tried uninstalling and re installing, it still persists, I haven’t long purchased the game and has done it from day one, only been able to get in once and that was outta pure luck.

Message 1 of 7 (2,771 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Doesn’t load Xbox series X plants vs zombies GW2

Community Manager

Hey @boycott-radster Thanks for the updates, can you try the following and let us know if this changes?

• Close other running games or apps, (for Series X|S also close others running in quick resume) 
  • Remove any connected device, or additional USB's from the console then restart the Xbox and check
  • Check for updates 
  • Persistent Storage 
    • Go to settings > Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
    • Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 
  • Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (2,676 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@boycott-radster Do you get any error messages, or does the game load forever?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (2,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No errors, just stays at the loading screen with the sunflower spinning on the bottom right, doesn’t go any further than that, doesn’t crash or nothing, just continues on that screen.

Message 3 of 7 (2,696 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @boycott-radster Thanks for the updates, can you try the following and let us know if this changes?

• Close other running games or apps, (for Series X|S also close others running in quick resume) 
  • Remove any connected device, or additional USB's from the console then restart the Xbox and check
  • Check for updates 
  • Persistent Storage 
    • Go to settings > Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
    • Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 
  • Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 7 (2,677 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium I have the same problem on my xbox one x. I followed steps and it didn't work. What should I do? Also ofcourse this happens right after I purchased something. But I don't mind that too much.
Message 5 of 7 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium I was able to get in a few times out of luck, but not consistently. Can u pls help?
Message 6 of 7 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, after trying every single potential solution for this, it has failed to load. I have come to the conclusion that it is an issue with my account personally. i have tried to load the game on many different consoles and many different accounts and the issues stays consistent to my account. I have been having this issue for a while now and have not been able to receive help with it. This hurts because I love this game and would really like to play it. 

Message 7 of 7 (934 Views)