Cheaters in PvZ2 battlez

by MadMongoose6

Original Post

Re: Cheaters in PvZ2 battlez

★★★ Newbie

YESSS. Okay so I thought I was going crazy. Because I was not really into the battlez. Because I honestly didn’t really know how to play and I didn’t know we got prizes. So recently I’ve been at it. Playing all out. And I am #1 currently but before I half assed it and always got third or second but the score was less than 100 points. Now I’m almost up to 500 and out of nowhere some person/AI. Idk. Started catching up hardcore. I had a lead of 100 points. 15 minutes would pass and boom my lead was only 30 points. How is the possible? I thought I was imagining things but yes I’ve noticed when my streak gets too high. The difficulty gets harder or I play people who’ve matched me and barely won or a ridiculous amount higher than me. And I had a feeling something was up so I thought to myself, I can’t be the only one. But thank you for confirming my theory. I’m definitely not gonna be wasting gems on this. Knowing it’s rigged basically. I’ve spent 3-4 yrs on this game building my coins and gems. To waste it ? Nah don’t think so. 

Message 21 of 50 (5,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I contacted them today and they offered 100 gems. I basically said how unethical it is for them to basically coerce people to purchase these gems. 

Message 22 of 50 (4,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I went from playing people with similar plants level 6-9 to playing someone with Level M27 - M53 in a single level up like level 10.  See attached image.   At this point the tournament is nothing other than AI trying to get you to buy more gems.  How many thousands of dollars does it take get any level M, much less M53.  Cheating is the only way I can see these levels achieved.  Sucks, I kinda like this game, or did. 

Message 23 of 50 (4,751 Views)

★★ Novice

In the higher leagues and above about a winning streak of 10, I find you get about a one in four chance of playing against a broken profile. The website says that there is a link to report cheaters but there isn’t. Then you select plants versus zombies 2, format, and no where is there a report cheater link. So I’ve had to report them as bugs. I’m at about two or three a week at this point. I get no confirmation that they’ve even looked at my message but these hackers are so obvious that it has to be easy to scrub the profiles. Or at least give us a report button on the results page or even fix the website link that you say exists that doesn’t.

Let us help you fix the game!

Message 24 of 50 (4,713 Views)

Re: Cheaters in PvZ2 battlezi

★★ Novice

I don’t think these are bots.  I think they are players that are hacking their files. You can see tutorials on how to do this in YouTube. You edit your profile to have 1 billion Diamonds or Coins or whatever. I suspect when you level your plants beyond what is defined it enters into broken states that we’re seeing here. It should be simple enough to scrub but there are obviously impossible.  At least ban the profiles and help us report them. 

Message 25 of 50 (4,712 Views)

Re: Cheaters in PvZ2 battlezi

★★ Novice

Clearly broken profiles from cheaters who have hacked their profiles.

Message 26 of 50 (4,711 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey EA, do you have any tips on how to compete against level M102 plants? Seems tough.

Message 27 of 50 (4,708 Views)

★★ Novice
YEAH I know right??! I just lost to a player who had level 2 plants in the electric peashooter challenge. He used magnifying grass and melon pult, but no sun producing plants. How in the world did he manage to score over 2 million?!?!?! He was definitely hacking.
Message 28 of 50 (4,678 Views)

★★ Novice

They have still not fixed the problem.

I’m recording the names of the profiles, too. If I get a repeat I’m going to go nuts.

Message 29 of 50 (4,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA is doing NOTHING to adress this plague... EVERY multiplayer games by EA are PLAGGED BY FILTY CHEATERS...  

There's people who paid the 100$+ version of BFV and they can't play without the frustration of this CANCER who are CHEATERS and HACKERS....... 

These PoS should be facing charges and get lifetime ban.

Message 30 of 50 (4,336 Views)