Cheaters in PvZ2 battlez

by MadMongoose6

Original Post

Re: Cheaters in PvZ2 battlez

★★ Novice
How can I send you the screen cap of the game I just lost to an opponent who has all 10s INCLUDING the new Arma-mint which is clearly impossible? His score was over 1,200,000 and I’ve never seen a score higher than 740,000 on this Battlez.
Message 11 of 50 (9,353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, just take a screen shot & save it. When you contact EA through the game (under help) you can open a complaint & there is a option to upload a photo. They don't really do much in my experience. 

Message 12 of 50 (9,343 Views)

★ Apprentice

Today I got another proof that we are not playing against other players, not even recordings of real players. 

I played on my tablet, I was ranked first with 357 points, the "player" that was second after me had 332, I got a low battery message, closed the game and connected the tablet to charger than I got my phone, started the game. This was a max 5 min break from playing, to my surprise I was ranked second and the "player" that was before second with 332 points was first with 363 points! HOW? HOW DID HE GOT FROM 332 TO 363 POINTS IN LESS THAN 5 MIN?

Message 13 of 50 (9,280 Views)

Community Manager

@ValyDeta There are some "bots" that can stand in for players in certain circumstances. The PvZ CM on Reddit does talk a bit about it: https://www.reddit.com/user/Haemophilus_EA

You can read a little on the purpose of the bots here: https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/8jihx2/ea_bot_is_at_top_2_of_my_league/dz2vdrr

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 50 (9,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I once was in silver league and guess what. I was competing with a player and he was getting like 6000 to 100000 points.how is that possible and in gold league one guy in first place got 247 crowns within 5 days by using max level plants and I suspected he might have hacked the game

Message 15 of 50 (8,984 Views)

★★★ Novice

The Cheating is still going on, nothing has been done about it, When I'm paying money to compete and then being wiped out by people who have Level 10 SpearMint minutes after it being released, that's crazy. When we had the Shadow Pea Shooter the other week, within minutes of starting the league there was a guy rocking it at Level 10. It's definitely an algorithm too for the matchmaking, I haven't got past Level 13 without retaining my streak for months, then I guarantee, I will be beaten again just before I got the 2 gauntlets prize. So that's 30 gems gone. 

I'd also like to point out there's some sort of league switching going on, I've been leading a league, then from nowhere someone rocks up and beats me 100 points whilst I'm playing a match. I always take screen grabs of my league then compare who's in the league at the start and then by the end of the week, the names aren't always the same. I've seen YouTube videos of people hacking, so who's to say they're not also augmenting the leaderboard. The definition of a league is "a list of players who play each over a period for a championship". Not a list of augmented algorithms. 

I too have asked for a refund of gems when a person won a league I was in who wasn't there at the beginning of the week. I never got a refund. I didn't even get a reply. 

Out of courtesy for the committed honest players, EA need to sort this and level the playing field, group people in leagues of similar levelled plants and make the game fun and honest. We are being ripped off, if you are buying gems and there is no way to proceed without buying more that's nothing more than fraud. I wonder what the T&C's say about this. 

Message 16 of 50 (8,254 Views)

★★ Novice

I have contacted Customer Support also they claim they have no knowledge of botz but that's what it is botz in the tournament there have not been enough tournaments for anyone to collect enough mints to have their powermints at level 10 additionally I have played against players who have multiple plants all at level 10 this is unnatural as plants would be at veried  levels not all plants at an even level 10 therefore we are all being cheated each time we lose our streak and we are being cheated by the game, botz, creators, and Studio! My powers of observation and deductive reasoning are what make up a good electrical technician I have been a electrical technician for over 20 years I am not stupid, nor easily fooled. We are all being dooped

Message 17 of 50 (7,631 Views)

★★ Novice

The real problem is you are receiving multiple complaints and you know that it is happening and people are being cheated in some way shape or form and you are doing nothing you're not compensating the people nor addressing the problem or even investigating it you are just making excuses instead of taking action do the minimum like everyone else

Message 18 of 50 (7,626 Views)

★★ Novice

We need to band together our Body of Proof should be enough multiple complaints with no action means they are complicit in the cheating we should all be compensated and should not have to go through all of this effort to prove ourselves they have taken no action and act as if they care but they truly don't they are doing the minimum and making excuses I am one of those people who gets highly upset and wants to do something about it no matter how drastic Guy Fawkes is a hero

Message 19 of 50 (7,625 Views)

Cheated in battle tournament's

★★ Novice

I played battle mode for hours to earn 57 points I was in fourth place the leader was at 85 points I played one more game only to return and find a completely new player add 105 points I left to contact Electronic Arts to issue a complaint for less than 1 hour I returned again this same fake player had 160 points within less than an hour this is a virtual impossibility They would have had to play and win eleven rounds I had been cheated previously losing to players with all plants at level 10 which is unnatural plants levels would vary additionally I lost to a player who had multiple power mints at level 10 there were not even enough tournaments to get one power mint to level 10 I entered the Forum to find multiple people had been cheated in similar fashion these tournaments are being manipulated by the creators with the knowledge of Electronic Arts I have made multiple complaints they claim they will take action and investigate and say they cannot advise results of the investigation due to terms of service this whole setup is rigged greed is the basis of their actions nothing more they do not care for your natural enjoyment of the game they want money thats it I want compensation for my loss of implied reward

Message 20 of 50 (5,257 Views)