Re: Cheaters in PvZ2 battlez

by madandmeany

Original Post

★★ Novice

Three more cheating hackers. What is being done?

Message 31 of 50 (4,138 Views)

★★ Novice

It’d be easy to scrub for M levels, or give us a report button. They’re so obvious. Three more:

Message 32 of 50 (4,136 Views)

★★ Novice

Still no action. Here are three more cheaters...

Message 33 of 50 (4,088 Views)

★★ Novice
So I learned that these M levels are called mastery levels. While they do break the game, they’re supposedly legitimate. After you max out your plants at 10, 15, or 20, these mastery levels open up. Information on these mastery levels isn’t even in the official Wiki, other than one paragraph. Unfortunately by opening up levels beyond “max,” they’re just incentivizing hackers to simply modify their profiles. By allowing these profiles to play Battlez, at about winning streak 10 you’ll encounter them and your strategy no longer matters.

Very disappointing.
Message 34 of 50 (4,054 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, wouldn't it be nice if there was actually a category for cheating or harassment for PVZ2 Battlez in order to file a complaint? There isn't. I did submit a report under tech support/game performance which seemed like the logical choice. I am also copying and pasting a copy of my complaint below for the public to see.

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I have included a list of the last 20 cheaters that I have encountered while playing your game Plants vs Zombies 2: Battlez.  I have provided the details below, players names, followed by the date and time (in 24 hour format, Eastern Standard Time), and a description of the plant levels used. I have posted pictures of the battlez result screen to show the plants/players names. The link and info is below.

https://sites.google.com/view/pvzcheaters/home

Gor: 1/15/2019 @2113    4 plants at mastery levels m14, m58, m106, m106  Cost to retain streak 20 gems.

Chandle: 1/17/2019 @ 2311 6 plants at mastery levels m4 m4 m2 m1 m2 m2  Cost to retain steak 20 gems.

Carl: 1/18/2019 @ 0555   One plant at mastery level M30 and another at level 14  Cost to retain streak 20 gems.

Le: 1/18/2019 @ 0639 six plants at mastery levels, m3, m5, m3, m4, m5 m10  Cost to retain 30 gems.

Smit: 1/30/2019 @ 1130 4 plants at mastery levels m3, m53, m38, m24  Cost to retain streak 20 gems

De: 2/6/2019 @ 2107 4 plants at mastery levels m20, m48, m27, m27, and 2 at level 10  Cost to retain streak 20 gems

Sande 2/9/2019 @ 0941 3 plants at level 10 and 3 plants at mastery level m7, m4, m7. Cost to retain streak 20 gems.

Tungma: 2/9/2019 @ 1047 one plant at m5 Cost to retain streak 20 gems.

Dimdea: 2/9/2019 @  1532  2 plants at level 10, 4 plants at mastery levels m37, m37, m1, m116  Cost to retain streaks 30 gems.

Lack: 2/10/2019 @ 2147  3 plants at mastery levels m28, m28, m30  Cost to retain streak 20 gems.

Seftiad: 2/12/2019 @ 2205  1 plant at level 10, 4 plants at mastery levels m53, m48, m40, m51   Cost to retain streak 20 gems

Spu: 2/23/2019 @ 2324   two plants at mastery levels m7, m9, four plants at level 8,6,4,1 Cost to retain streak 20 gems

Keije: 2/25/2019 @ 1532  three plants at levels 1, 5, 5 and three plants at mastery levels m94,m94,m60  Cost to retain streak 20 gems.

Rodne: 2/25/2019 @ 2304   two plants at level ten, four plants at mastery levels m8, m8, m8, m8 Cost to retain steak 30 gems

Saud: 2/26/2019 @ 1128 5 plants at levels 9, 6, 5, 8, 9 and one plant at mastery levels m97 Cost to retain streak 20 gems

Rigna: 2/272019 @ 1207  3 plants at levels 10, 10, 9, three plants at mastery levels m55, m80, m26 Cost to retain steak 20 gems.

reha: 2/17/2019 @ 2246  four plants at levels 8, 10, 10, 10 and two plants at mastery levels m78, m98  Cost to retain streak 20 gems

ANTON: 3/1/2019 @ 2250  three plants at levels 10,10,6, three plants at mastery levels m38, m38, m35  Cost to retain steak 20 gems

Keldeo: 3/3/2019 @ 2237    three plants at levels 2, 6, 9, three plants at mastery levels m122, m122, m56  Cost to retain steak 40 gems

Nin: 3/4/2019 @ 0838  four plants at levels 10,10,10,10 and two plants at mastery levels  m1,m1.  Cost to retain streak 10 gems.

I have 530 gems in order to retain my win streak after losing battlez to players that are obviously cheating. Maxed out plants or a mixture of maxed out plants and underdeveloped plants send a huge red flag, these accounts have been modified against EA TOS. 

I am requesting that I be reimbursed for the gems that I used due to losing to cheating players. It is EA’s responsibility to police their game and provide a safe, fair playing environment. Losing matches also decreased my score and kept me from finishing in a higher place and winning more mints, gems and coins, also I would like to be reimbursed for the 20 gauntlets that I used for these matches against these cheaters.

Thank you.

XXXXXXX

[edit: email address removed]

Message 35 of 50 (4,027 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Semoure18 - I have seen the screens. So basically you're saying everyone with plants with mastery levels is a cheater? I have now 50% of my plants in mastery and I can assure you, I've earned them. And even with those leveled-up plants, I lose every 10th to 20th game in Battlez. It is just the way EA has made the game; if you lose every now and then, you are tempted to spend money.
You should be careful calling someone a cheater, just because they have higher level plants.

Message 36 of 50 (3,978 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did you even read my message? Mastery levels at 199? And no pre-supplied plant is EVER at mastery levels. I don't have one plant at mastery and I've played this game since it's release.

Message 37 of 50 (3,958 Views)

★ Guide

@madandmeany wrote:

Did you even read my message? Mastery levels at 199? And no pre-supplied plant is EVER at mastery levels. I don't have one plant at mastery and I've played this game since it's release.

I’ve played this game since release as well. Back before they changed the way the worlds levels were connected. When you could choose paths. 

I have never paid for gems. I’ve done every daily as often as possible to earn a few gems everyday. But I did buy the plants when they were on sale.

I can tell you that I have many plants in mastery at the moment. 

https://imgur.com/a/gHQ0Sl3

And as long as they have battlez then I will keep getting many more plant seeds. Soon I will have plants reaching max mastery.

Only people with all M200 plants are possible cheaters. But it would be hard to prove it as they could pay for seed packs to max those plants.

Only EA could prove who paid for the seeds and who didn’t. Your proof doesn’t help them. 

Message 38 of 50 (3,947 Views)

★★★★ Novice

MY screenshots will indeed help them. All they need to do is research the player's name and purchase history. Any inconsistencies mean cheaters. I didn't look at your picture because nothing is proven by it. I've been playing as long as you and have no mastery levels, and since you never purchased gems or seed packets it seems kind of odd.

If you read my post, you totally disregarded how the locked plant is never at level 10 or mastery levels, while all other plants used are at mastery. The locked plant is EA server based is not able to be hacked because it will always read the true level of the players unhacked plant.  

I appreciate you trying to stand up for possible cheaters, I don't report every player that has mastery plants... I report every player that uses all level ten and high mastery plants...  mastery levels of 1 to 5 or 6 might be possible but higher ones make me suspicious. 

Message 39 of 50 (3,938 Views)

★ Guide

@madandmeany wrote:

MY screenshots will indeed help them. All they need to do is research the player's name and purchase history. Any inconsistencies mean cheaters. I didn't look at your picture because nothing is proven by it. I've been playing as long as you and have no mastery levels, and since you never purchased gems or seed packets it seems kind of odd.

If you read my post, you totally disregarded how the locked plant is never at level 10 or mastery levels, while all other plants used are at mastery. The locked plant is EA server based is not able to be hacked because it will always read the true level of the players unhacked plant.  

I appreciate you trying to stand up for possible cheaters, I don't report every player that has mastery plants... I report every player that uses all level ten and high mastery plants...  mastery levels of 1 to 5 or 6 might be possible but higher ones make me suspicious. 

How many battlez have you done? I have had a streak of 300, 500 and 1200 reset by disconnecting. And my current streak is 3250. So the number of seed packs I have gotten from that is a lot. If someone had spent cash for seeds before battlez even came out then they would be far into mastery by now. 

I’m not saying that some of them maybe cheaters I’m just saying that your method for calling them out for high mastery isn’t that good. 

If you have played as often and as long as me then you should be sitting on a huge pile of gems. I never spent a single gem before battlez came out and was at about 7k gems. I’m currently at 5k. You should be the same or better as I took about a year off while I played Heroes Charge. 

Message 40 of 50 (3,939 Views)