Can we have PVZ on nintendo switch?

by Pokogentil7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can we have PVZ on nintendo switch?

★★ Novice

I was just wondering if we could have the classic plants vs zombies game compatible on Nintendo Switch and if It's possible make it like a mix of all the versions from the past. Like all the achievements from the mobile version, the versus mode from Xbox 360, other exclusive mini-games (and no micro-transactions). But if this version of the game does get created you could give it a higher price since it has all the other features from other versions. In my opinion if we could have a version like this of PVZ it would be perfect and I'd honestly buy it.

Message 1 of 5 (2,306 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can we have PVZ on nintendo switch?

Community Manager
@Pokogentil7 I am not currently aware of plans, but I can share this feedback with our team to let them know people are interested in getting old PvZ games on the switch!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,975 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
@Pokogentil7 tem o pvz bfn para Nintendo Switch
Message 2 of 5 (2,187 Views)

★★ Novice
@AragaoBrothers Please read the entire post before actually commenting on it. I already know BFN PvZ is on switch but I'm not referring to that version.
Message 3 of 5 (2,122 Views)

Community Manager
@Pokogentil7 I am not currently aware of plans, but I can share this feedback with our team to let them know people are interested in getting old PvZ games on the switch!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 5 (1,976 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I'd appreciate it very much if you would share my message to your team letting them know that old PvZ games should be on switch too. Sorry for the late response.

Message 5 of 5 (1,859 Views)