Re: Bought the 200k coin pack, but I haven't recieved the coins itself. And this is for [PC]

by picklebird_101

Original Post

Bought the 200k coin pack, but I haven't recieved the coins itself. And this is for [PC]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I just recently bought the 200k coin pack in Garden Warfare, and it says that my transaction was completed and everything was delievered, but when I get into ingame,  the coins aren't there at all.

Message 1 of 11 (1,106 Views)

Re: Bought the 200k coin pack, but I haven't recieved the coins itself.

★★★★★ Apprentice

have you tried restartong the game?

Message 2 of 11 (1,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea I have, even restarted origin as well, but nothing yet so far.

Message 3 of 11 (1,091 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

hmm well give it a while maybe ea hasn't fully proccessed the purchase or they may have to fix something if the problem persist the best I can do is recommend you to contact EA's customer serveces.

Message 4 of 11 (1,080 Views)

Re: Bought the 200k coin pack, but I haven't recieved the coins itself. And this is for [PC]

★ Novice

My girlfriend had the same problem. It's been a day since and the coins still didn't go through. I purchased the same for myself yesterday and they came through instantly so if they still haven't come through a day later, doesn't look like they will.

She also sent an email to EA support and no response yet. A bit slack if you ask me.

Message 5 of 11 (998 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't even have a Purchase coins button.. haven't had it since it came out. I've logged out, exited Origin, restarted my computer.. uninstalled and reinstalled and still no button.

Message 6 of 11 (990 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem, bought the 200k pack +24 hours ago and nothing to be seen ingame. Submitted a ticket but there has been no answer. 

Message 7 of 11 (947 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Message 8 of 11 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do u contact them

Message 9 of 11 (894 Views)

Re: Bought the 200k coin pack, but I haven't recieved the coins itself. And this

Anonymous

Have you people checked the sticker shop and see if there is a pack of coins there?

Message 10 of 11 (875 Views)