Re: Bean Domination deck

by AstroQuiereJugar

Original Post

Bean Domination deck

★★ Apprentice

This deck can be great for a easy win! However, it all depends if you get the Admiral Navy Bean. Admiral Navy Bean be able to do lots of damage depending on how many beans you have. Since, I didn’t have enough beans to make a whole deck out of it, some other cards have been added. This deck’s main weaknesses’s to this deck are, frenzy type card and weed spray. Otherwise, this deck does damage fast!

Message 1 of 4 (1,017 Views)

★ Pro

thanks for sharing.

I would add more beans, Black Eyed Pea for my choice

Message 2 of 4 (939 Views)

★★ Guide

Something curious about this deck is that having 1 copy of practically every card makes each game very unpredictable. I do not know if that's good, but I think it's worth commenting on.

Message 3 of 4 (929 Views)

★★ Apprentice

(Sorry about the box, I accidentally clicked something that made it come up...)

Spoiler

@AstroQuiereJugarwrote:

Something curious about this deck is that having 1 copy of practically every card makes each game very unpredictable. I do not know if that's good, but I think it's worth commenting on.

@BlazinsZ wrote:

thanks for sharing.

I would add more beans, Black Eyed Pea for my choice

—-

The whole reason why I had one card of each except Admirial Navy Bean is because Admirial Navy Bean is the card you need to win the game, I added 4 of those Admirial Navy Beans so I could win the game using the beans, while I do realize this deck may not be as good as my The Gargantuars are coming!! deck. I might add more Bean types in the future when I get them but for now I realize this deck may not be good for the higher ranks. But, I would suggest the deck in the link for now unless I find a way to make this deck better. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Strategy-Discussion/Zombie-deck-The-Gargantuars-are-coming/m-p/6731036#M54...

Message 4 of 4 (901 Views)