Re: Achievements Dissapeared

by JanePhoenix

Original Post

Achievements Dissapeared

★★★ Guide

is it just me, or the achievements are gone ? When i returned and opened up the minimized Origin app, i saw that message ''There's new content patch, please refresh origin'' something like that was the message, then when the origin app re-opened, my origin points dropped down from 1695-1700 can't remember how exactly i had, down to 810, and now the achievement tab within the game info, Friends who play, Extra Content, are the only two tabs.. weird, just to add i restarted both my pc and the origin, but nope, no achievement list

Message 1 of 18 (3,651 Views)

Hero (Retired)
I can verify this in my app also. This game had Achievements in Origin before, and now they are gone.
Message 2 of 18 (3,490 Views)

★★★ Guide
yes and i forgot to type back then, the rest games that have achievements and i have them works fine, the achievements is there, is it just with GW2, and the customer support is almost useless, one told me to clear the origin cache, i did that without success, the second agent told me to uninstall/install the game with caution that i might lose my progress.. sigh..
Message 3 of 18 (3,476 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem as well. opened a ticket with EA to see what they say. I can't even access origin in-game but its only an issue with this game.

Message 4 of 18 (3,446 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

glad to know i'm not the only one, so now The Brothers Gnomus, i have defeated in every way, and i got the ''Gem Brothers' Gizmo-crown'' hat (in craaaazy mode even few times), since i play it just few months i was supposed to get achievements.. but nope.. hah, let's hope we'll hear from official moderator of what's happening

Message 5 of 18 (3,430 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Myself and a friend of mine have lost our achievements for Garden warfare 2 as well, where did they go?

Message 6 of 18 (3,365 Views)

★★★ Guide
good question.. but the answer is ? Wink
i'm still waiting for it.. but nope, seems they just wiped them out, or maybe they would add new o_o
Message 7 of 18 (3,356 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

this is the answer I got in EA, it's unfortunate:

Thanks for using EA Help! Customer Experience [edit: email address removed] Today, 07:29 a.m. Your HELP CENTER Hello,

Thanks for contacting Electronic Arts, my name is Carlos and I am the advisor who is attending your case.

We are sorry that you have had this annoying problem. However, there is nothing we can do to recover the achievements or the Origin points. You'll have to get back to them by playing.

Thank you very much for having contacted us. We hope we have been able to solve all your problems.

Message 8 of 18 (3,255 Views)

★★★ Guide
haha.. is funny, the Customer Support told me, first method.. to clear the origin cache, i did, so didn't worked.. ok. Second method, install/uninstall the game with caution from the agent, ''you might lose all your progress'', i haven't tried, i don't wanna risk with what i have currently in progress, so, i bet i'll forget about the achievements, and then i think this is not a problem just for me you or other 3rd one, i think is globally and pretty sure there's other players, which haven't typed on this thread yet
Message 9 of 18 (3,245 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've got the same problem. Just noticed today after not playing the game for a while.

It's as if achievements were removed from the game altogether.

Message 10 of 18 (3,227 Views)