will u guys remaster need for speed underground 2

by Smokeblast1

Original Post

Re: will u guys remaster need for speed underground 2

★★★ Newbie
WTH what are you talking about nfs 2015 was perfect but some of the lobby’s were lagging real hard and the tuning and upgrading on nfs 2015 is way better than nfs payback and nfs payback needs to fixed their stancing and how the car functions and make the car better to turn and drift and handling
Message 11 of 43 (4,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Facts NFS Underground 1 and 2 was my childhood and everyone was buying and playing nfs underground it was a hit until y’all EA stopped making them and that’s where they F ed up big time
Message 12 of 43 (4,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree with that
Message 13 of 43 (4,340 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
These games need to be on ps4.

Fight Night 2004 and Round 2
Need for speed Underground 1 and 2
Need for speed Most Wanted 2005

I'm amazed these games haven't been brought back yet... You are missing out on easy money, Atleast do a poll on twitter or something to see if people want the games back.

Listen to the community and bring back the good old games.
Message 14 of 43 (4,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Всем привет хотел бы попросить помощь Помогите пожалуйста не могу зайти в Autolog когда я запускаю игру он пишет соединения с серверами Autolog потом всё пропадает высвечивается знак в левом верхнем иглу NFS моргает где-то 3 раза и потом пишет что не удалось подключится игра лицензия покупал в Stema и в EA зарегистрирован помогите кто может я сам уже не знаю что делать и на сайтах смотрел не что не помогает.

Надежда только на этот сайт а именно на вас

Игра: Need for Speed ​​Hot Pursuit 2010
Message 15 of 43 (4,192 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

anyone here know where to get my hands on a copy digital or physical of NFSU2 ?

Message 16 of 43 (4,065 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree with most of the people here.   A remastering of Need for Speed Underground 1 and 2 would be awesome.  Loved the game play of both of them and the soundtrack to NFSU1 was arguably the best meshing of music and game.  Every time I hear certain songs from that soundtrack, I can totally envision where I would have been on the race course.  All that I would look for to purchase a remasters NFSU 1 would be:

1) wide screen usablity (1920x1080)

2) ability to use modern graphics cards more fully (doesn't need to be 4K imagery)

3) more tracks (not absolutely a MUST HAVE, but would be fun)

Wouldn't even need to change the game play or the music.

Same holds true for NFSU2 .. better graphics compatibility, maybe more tracks or more areas to unlock.

Basically both of the Underground games were absolutely fabulous even a couple years ago when I still could install it on my PC, I loved playing them (and the frustrations of finding all the "shops" in NFSU2). 

Bringing these 2 back would great!

Message 17 of 43 (3,851 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont want to assume anyone reply, but there is not one. Only pirated versions. IMO, just not the same.

Message 18 of 43 (3,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Need for speed paybakc was trash. Way too short and I bought the ultimate addition for one add on then I had to buy the rest. I want my $80 back. Stop releasing half finished games

Message 19 of 43 (3,487 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Past need for speed undercover the series has gone down hill right?

I will not buy anymore need for speed games..

There all just sad now....not even close to a shadow of what they once were ..shame

Message 20 of 43 (3,348 Views)