Re: turbo/blow off valve sounds - “stututu” sound for r34 and “woooo-tssss” soun

by ColinMcRaeMyAss

Original Post

turbo/blow off valve sounds - “stututu” sound for r34 and “woooo-tssss” sound

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
can i ask for some update with new turbo/blow off valve sounds? it should be more louder and all players miss the “stututu” sound for r34 and “woooo-tssss” sound, in Need For Speed 2015 it was best(NFS Payback)
Message 1 of 8 (10,100 Views)

Re: turbo/blow off valve sounds - “stututu” sound for r34 and “woooo-tssss” soun

★★★ Newbie

In order for EA to remain on top they should work a little bit with the engine sounds and vehicle handling regarding NFS 2015. A good handling example for its age is NFSU2 .

On the other hand If there are turbo upgrades then they should be revealed for different car/parts/types just like on XBOX (even though the flutter sound is too low and cannot be heard; only when you stop accelerating. It should spool or be obvious also like in real life when every gear is changed). PC users cannot enjoy that for now. Discrimination?! hopefully they will wake up and create quality race games with a real story and a real feel handling like they use to do in the beginning/mid  of the saga. E.g. ProStreet - best engine sounds and Most Wanted - best story. IMHO. 

Message 2 of 8 (9,812 Views)

★★ Novice

GUYS I HAVE FOUND IT: its the levels of the turbo that makes the flutters (for example, the level 13 turbo is a flutter and the 14 is also... I tested the 12 I think and its like a N/A car, play around with them, some have normal bovs, others have flutter)

Message 3 of 8 (9,638 Views)

★★★ Novice
u running PC version?
Message 4 of 8 (9,480 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep, pc version

Message 5 of 8 (9,473 Views)

★★ Novice

But I had a problem I think everyone will have or already had: turbo sounds dont change instantly after installation, you have to install it at a workshop and enter your garage... I think by the time you're in it, the game does a save and updates your cars. You can just get out of the garage without touching your car (just enter and exit the garage, as simply as that) and it should update the turbo sounds.

Message 6 of 8 (9,472 Views)

★★★ Novice
which NFS are you talking about ? PC ? thanks !
Message 7 of 8 (9,170 Views)

★★ Novice

Talking about Payback, yes pc version

Message 8 of 8 (8,945 Views)